Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6365
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424498
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224622
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309747
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61974
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

REQUEST - Samsung RF711 - Unlock Hidden Options
#1
http://sbuservice.samsungmobile.com/uplo...N_15HX.exe

I am pretty sure this is a Phoenix / AMI BIOS - if I am wrong I am sorry. Looks like it to me though. Anyways if I could get a mod to unlock hidden options - that would be awesome!

I am hoping there is a way to set the Intel 3000 Dedicated Graphics Memory, DDR3 voltage / speed settings.


Any help would be appreciated.



Thanks,
James
find
quote
#2
Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#3
Yes!

I appreciated too, if can unlock to RF411 model, i think it is same BIOS for RF 4xx/5xx/7xx Samsung series...
www find
quote
#4
Can anyone please upload the .rom or the .wph file as the exe file requires the EDM program installed !


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#5
(08-30-2012, 04:13 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Can anyone please upload the .rom or the .wph file as the exe file requires the EDM program installed !

Hello Ahmed Hossam!

I does not have the rom or wph, but i can extract the original Bios of my laptop?

Samsung offers this app for Bios Update:

http://sbuservice.samsungmobile.com/uplo...N_15HX.exe

If you can help on " Bios Extracting " I will appreciate!!

Hello again Ahmed Hossam!

I used Samsung Bios Extractor found in 4shared.com, and hope this file be of you asking!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hgrsms
www find
quote
#6
Wink 
I am uploading the ROM file now. Would be awesome if you could look at it and let me know. Thanks so much!

Big Grin


Attached Files
.zip   15HX.zip (Size: 1.09 MB / Downloads: 23)
find
quote
#7
WOW! No one has even responded or looked into this? Sad
find
quote
#8
BUMP, guys. Please help. We want to unlock the options for selecting the GPU as well.
find
quote
#9
Rainbow 
I will donate to have this unlocked.
I have donated before.
Heart
find
quote
#10
How to Update/RollBACK Bios For Samsung RF5xx/6xx/7xx
http://tinyurl.com/c5roqxh


ROM file for Samsung RF-711-S02
http://www.2shared.com/file/ajisPb1z/Sam...F-711.html
5.2mb
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)