Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3546
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223666
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 234
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6733
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309480
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61902
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 561
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20211
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169132
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6255
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5731
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61100
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274935
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 880

[REQUEST] Sony VAIO Duo 13 SVD1322 (R10xxS7) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi guys, I had got a new Sony VAIO Duo 13 [SVD1322V9CB] with the following specs:
Intel Core i7 4650U
HD Graphics 5000
8GB LPDDR3 RAM

Is there anyone can make advanced menu to be accessed?
After I disabled the secureboot, the USB disk with Ubuntu cann't accessed.
It seems that many old tools I found cann't open the new BIOS.

I had upload the BIOS file here:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=E5...1A20%21672

the rom file is extracted from temp folder when the exe runs.Smile

Thank you so much.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=E5...1A20%21679

This is the screenshot of my current setup menus
find
quote
#2
https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj

Run as admin, upload result.rar

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#3
(03-13-2014, 05:20 AM)fjfc Wrote: https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj

Run as admin, upload result.rar

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=E5...1A20%21680

It's here.SmileShy
find
quote
#4
Here friend, try this:

https://hostr.co/RC96d2y7MVBW

report

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#5
Thank you so much.
Though I'm still search a hard way to boot into pure DOS on my laptop.Blush
find
quote
#6
(03-14-2014, 09:21 AM)fjfc Wrote: Here friend, try this:

https://hostr.co/RC96d2y7MVBW

report

So sad, I can only boot to access EFI Shell but not DOS, so i just found the "Insyde Flash for EFI" from TOSHIBA
( http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/...ggv130.exe )
But when I use it to flash the file above, it says
"It only supports to flash secure BIOS on current platform."
And it seems that secure check is unable to be disabled.

HuhUndecided
to be continued......
find
quote
#7
(03-15-2014, 02:31 AM)abraxas Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 09:21 AM)fjfc Wrote: Here friend, try this:

https://hostr.co/RC96d2y7MVBW

report

So sad, I can only boot to access EFI Shell but not DOS, so i just found the "Insyde Flash for EFI" from TOSHIBA
( http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/...ggv130.exe )
But when I use it to flash the file above, it says
"It only supports to flash secure BIOS on current platform."
And it seems that secure check is unable to be disabled.

HuhUndecided
to be continued......

DOS mode is not equals to EFI shell...
for DOS mode you can easily create a bootable FreeDOS usb with Rufus. GOogle it

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#8
(03-15-2014, 06:32 AM)fjfc Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 02:31 AM)abraxas Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 09:21 AM)fjfc Wrote: Here friend, try this:

https://hostr.co/RC96d2y7MVBW

report

So sad, I can only boot to access EFI Shell but not DOS, so i just found the "Insyde Flash for EFI" from TOSHIBA
( http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/...ggv130.exe )
But when I use it to flash the file above, it says
"It only supports to flash secure BIOS on current platform."
And it seems that secure check is unable to be disabled.

HuhUndecided
to be continued......

DOS mode is not equals to EFI shell...
for DOS mode you can easily create a bootable FreeDOS usb with Rufus. GOogle it

I try to use Rufus to make a bootdisk, with "MBR partition scheme for BIOS or UEFI computer" and FreeDOS/MS-DOS, none of them can get be bootable on this machine. i have turned off secure boot already.
it seems that sony give no csm support to the new machine, so now i'm trying to make a "UEFI->Grub2->DOS image" way to get boot.Sad
find
quote
#9
If you are trying UEFI boot, select GPT for only UEFI!
Try it but I do not know if pure DOS can be boot within UEFI boot, you can try this same option and turn on legacy boot in BIOS.

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#10
Hi, I bought a Vaio Duo 13 recently but the advanced menu cannot be accessed in the bios options. So I'm not able to install any linux distribution on this ultrabook. Turning the secure boot option OFF doesn't help. And I need to enable the legacy mode on the boot menu which is not available.

Model: SVD13215PLB

These are the Bios files:

Executable: Link

Extracted ROM file: Link

I hope someone could help me out please Smile

Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)