Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101443
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7256
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6975
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14332
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425377
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3830
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 518
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227315
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119522
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6988
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310533
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Sony VAIO VGN-FW21 (R1100Y0) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi friends,

I found this forum after trying to unlock the advanced menu in my BIOS.
I've a laptop Sony Vaio VGN-FW21M with the latest version of the original BIOS.

I found the mod file off my BIOS, installed, but no have the advanced menu unlock... =(

Open BIOS file with the AMIBCP and confirm that all options are selected "YES" in "Show" options and "USER" in "Access/User" options...

Please see the image attach.

Can you help me?


I appreciate all help possible ...


Thanks


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#2
Hello everyone .

I am trying to install Mac os x on my Sony vaio VGN - FW21M , and one of the peculiarities is that I have AHCI enabled in order to install it.

I meet a locked bios which can not touch anything.

My requirement is only that , ( enable AHCI ) but I would like , once I ask for help , if you could locate an entirely unlocked my bios to see all available options and other things .


https://www.sony.es/support/es/content/c.../VGN-FW21M

This is the link for the latest update I have done and been just to display the VT Intel because the processor does.


Me if you need any more information please do not hesitate to ask.

That yes, please tell me the steps to get the data that You ask me , since I have little idea. Thanks for your help! Big Grin

King regards!

Félix
find
quote
#3
Hello,
Please help me with unlock full AMI bios in my VAIO. I change my CPU and can't change options in my already installed bios Aptio 1.23.1109.
My BIOS version: R1100Y0

In attachment i send dump from my bios, and photo main menu of my bios.
Thanks!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.rom   amibios.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#4
Hello Guys!
I have sony vaio vgn fw21e with intel core duo p8400. Can someone help me unlock my bios please. My bios version is R1100Y0.


Attached Files
.rom   R1100Y0.ROM (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#5
(03-13-2021, 07:38 AM)Ibambis Wrote: Hello Guys!
I have sony vaio vgn fw21e with intel core duo p8400. Can someone help me unlock my bios please. My bios version is R1100Y0.
You an try this guide : 

https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...io4.64675/

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...EFI-Aptio4

Regards
find
quote
#6
I did it and followed the instructions and flashed my modded bios with afudos. It flashed but bios didnt change.
find
quote
#7
I also try to unlock advanced options. By reading this :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...EFI-Aptio4

I never found the "modified BIOS" from the initial post and Im not aware of what kind of things could be unlocked here.

Anyone has any additional infos about a modded R1100Y0 ?


Here you can download the "Universal BIOS Backup" and the original Setup for the R1100Y0 (EP0000208409.exe).

Datei von filehorst.de laden


I tried the universal unpacker on the exe, but it did not unpakc the ROM itself.
find
quote
#8
Hey Boost! Long time no see! Nice to see you on the forums again Smile

I'll take a look at this over the next few days, probably Sunday or Monday.

In the meantime, could you get a BIOS dump using this tool created by Serg008?

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-N...#pid182958

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#9
Hehe, hey man, thanks for the welcome and the (always appreciated) instant support !

8 years have passed...crazy. And I see you are an admin here now. Smile

Nice collection of tools in the exe but sadly I got a lot of "Error 201: [FPTw.exe] cannot be run on the current platform.
Please contact your vendor."

Maybe I should mention that Windows 11 Home (without TPM and SecureBoot) is running on the device.

Attached is the result rar.

Datei von filehorst.de laden


Its a very old device and I wasnt into BIOS modding since many years. But somehow this one grabbed my attention.
Whatever you might reply, Im very curious about it. Smile

Regards,
Boost
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)