Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 79
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221629
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Today 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118832
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Yesterday 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 121
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6610
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 218
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308804
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61657
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20049
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168703
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6090
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5574
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60863
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274751
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 739
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24711
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694531
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174332

[REQUEST] Sony Vaio VPC-EE (R0210Z5) Advanced Menu
#1
I am looking to unlock advanced menu features in Sony VPCEE41FX Bios. I can not find any good tutorials on how to do this yourself, I would like to try and learn.
find
quote
#2
Exclamation 
Hey there everyone.

Im new here and I've read all the rules for requests.
And Ive looked in the repo and im pretty sure its not there.
So i was wondering if someone could help me unlock
my advanced settings inside my bios.

Processor Name: AMD Athlon II P340 Dual Core
Processor Speed (GHz): 2.4
Video: ATI Radeon HD 4250 256MB Dedicated
Operating System: Windows® 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
HD: 320GB
RAM: 8 GB DDR3

BIOS InsydeH20 - R0200Z5

The download for my computer is
http://www.sony.co.nz/support/download/434673


please note that there is an update to the bios which I have not performed
but here's the link for the updated version R0210Z5


http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu-dow...group_id=6

attached are images of my bios setup currently
   
Heres the screen I wold like to unlock
   
And the rest
   
   
   

I believe the the bios is not signed and I accept the terms.

Thanks to everyone who helps!
find
quote
#3
Hey guys, I dont know if i did everything correctly, as I am not getting any replies, I followed the instruction son the READ this thread. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?

Thanks again- SOLIDNiTROGEN Big Grin
find
quote
#4
Hi, everyone

i was wondering if any of you know how to access the advance panel for a VAIO VPCEE43EL with Insydeh20 BIOS REV 3.5. Versión R0210Z5

here is the Update Link:

Update Link

I'll be helpfull if anyone can tell me how....

Thanks
find
quote
#5
hey I've got the same CPU and mine is 2.2Ghz how is yours at 2.4Ghz?
find
quote
#6
Hello ppl,i have a sony vaio vpcee23fx insyde H2o bios, version R0200Z5 . And i need to unlock the advanced option on it,plz help me guyzzz....
I put some pics of my bios and my bios ROM,thx in advance!!!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           

.rom   R0200Z5.ROM (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 16)
find
quote
#7
The same model and the same problem,any ideea?
find
quote
#8
Friends, here, try this mod

http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/menu...IPEJFC.zip

report

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#9
http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/menu...cked/sony/
I did for R0Z10Z5, does it work for your pc?

report
regards

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#10
thx,i will try and come back to replay the results

i did the update to your bios R0219z5 and it s still the same ,plz tell me if i did the right way....i'm a little newbie in this. There are 2 bios mode in the download site R0210Z5 and EP0000241544...need to install frist R0210Z5 and then the EP0000?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)