Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424447
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3618
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 279
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119169
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6786
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 405
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309718
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20278
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169310
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6350
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 824
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61200

[REQUEST] T430 unlock advanced BIOS settings
#1
Greetings, I followed the manual by ucupsz and BDMaster for removing the whitelist from the bios. I'd really love to unlock the advanced BIOS settings too while I'm at it it, but simply wasn't able to find any information on how to do so. I also read about unlocking AES-NI capability and a fix for 16 GB of RAM and eGPU. The latter two are not that important to me, but would be nice to have.

Also I'd like to know if is something to be worried about when BACKUP_Tools12.exe outputs a x32 file although being executed on a x64 system.



Best regards, Untergrunz
find
quote
#2
Have you flashed in your modified BIOS yet? If not, flash it now, make sure it's OK, then send me a copy of that, and I will see if I can unlock advanced tab for you (No promises, I hate Insyde BIOS and often have zero luck)
find
quote
#3
I did not flash it yet. I'll do it now and then send it to you if it's working.
find
quote
#4
(07-03-2019, 12:15 AM)Untergrunz Wrote: Greetings, I followed the manual by ucupsz and BDMaster for removing the whitelist from the bios. I'd really love to unlock the advanced BIOS settings too while I'm at it it, but simply wasn't able to find any information on how to do so. I also read about unlocking AES-NI capability and a fix for 16 GB of RAM and eGPU. The latter two are not that important to me, but would be nice to have.

Also I'd like to know if is something to be worried about when BACKUP_Tools12.exe outputs a x32 file although being executed on a x64 system.



Best regards, Untergrunz
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#5
I thought so, that's why I asked if he tested yet (before I wasted time) Thanks Dudu2002
find
quote
#6
I flashed it now (with a CH341A) and it seems to be working!
find
quote
#7
Nice, you had programmer in advance! Always handy and so cheap, everyone should have a set before considering flashing even stock BIOS.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)