Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107980
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14351
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227524
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Thinkpad T440(s) - Whitelist, Computrace disable, advanced menu enable
#31
Hi. I have a T440s with error at onboard RAM. Can it fix (disable onboard RAM) by a modded BIOS?
find
quote
#32
Hi! I'm not sure if I this is the right thread, but I'll try.

I have a T440 with an i5-4300U, and I wanted to have the whitelist removed. I must have messed up something when trying to make a dump, because the laptop wouldn't boot, and I had no backup to reflash. So I downloaded someone else's t440 bios dump, and flashed that back to my bios chip. The laptop now boots, however there's a 10-15 second delay between pressing the power button and the lenovo splash screen.

Does anyone know what causes this? Is it because the bios is not exactly made for my laptop? Is there anything I could do about it?

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#33
(09-27-2020, 04:21 AM)jnsltk Wrote: Hi! I'm not sure if I this is the right thread, but I'll try.

I have a T440 with an i5-4300U, and I wanted to have the whitelist removed. I must have messed up something when trying to make a dump, because the laptop wouldn't boot, and I had no backup to reflash. So I downloaded someone else's t440 bios dump, and flashed that back to my bios chip. The laptop now boots, however there's a 10-15 second delay between pressing the power button and the lenovo splash screen.

Does anyone know what causes this? Is it because the bios is not exactly made for my laptop? Is there anything I could do about it?

Thanks in advance!
Hi
Need your damaged dump
find
quote
#34
Hi everyone,

can i get the modifited BIOS for my Lenovo T440 ? I mean get the advanced menu only. Thats all. Smile And I don't know exactly where to write the password removal request. If it is right thread?


Lenovo Thinkpad T440
BIOS GJETA2WW 2.52


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BOyAj06...sp=sharing - BIOS DUMP

Thank you for help Smile
find
quote
#35
I have a t440s and is there an easy way to remove the wifi whitelist from the latest bios? Thanks
find
quote
#36
Hi
I have a T440p bought from ebay with Computrace enabled. Can you help me please to disable computrace? Thanks

Lenovo T440p
UEFI BIOS Version GLET74WW 2.28
Machine Type Model 20AW0003MD

Here is the link from MyDrive where i uploaded the bin files from from both SPI chips:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/124_2n1V...sp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/file/d/128kf6Gp...sp=sharing
find
quote
#37
after updating my lenovo t440s bios i cant use it and get masseg to remove waln card my card is ac 7265 please help me with bios whitelist and thes my bios back up link https://www.sendspace.com/file/p8g780
find
quote
#38
I have a ThinkPad t440 with slow Wi-Fi card l wan to upgrade to Wi-Fi 6 card but bios error won't boot in windows system 
here is the links that i generate to get mod bios . thank you

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/iAY5...2FskZwVhag


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 2.96 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
#39
(07-29-2023, 03:17 AM)gero35 Wrote: I have a ThinkPad t440 with slow Wi-Fi card l wan to upgrade to Wi-Fi 6 card but bios error won't boot in windows system 
here is the links that i generate to get mod bios . thank you
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)