Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424195
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223901
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309548
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169168
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6272
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5742
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61123

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite L300 (PSLB8x & PSLB9x) BIOS Unlock
#1
Information 
Would you please unlock all the menus in BIOS for my notebook Toshiba Satellite L300 257 (PSLB8E-0TG00VTE) (Intel core 2 duo T6400, 4 GB DDR2 Ram, GM45 Chipset) Operating System is Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit) ? I have searched the forum, but I cannot find a modded bios for L300. Huh I have flashed the below linked bios (updated 2.2 version - dated 25/02/10) to my notebook. I've also attached it to post. I'm thinking of upgrading the CPU and need the menus for it and also need hidden advanced menu. All hidden menus would be great. Thank you for your all interest and help.

best regards...

BIOS link: http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...083641.zip


Attached Files
.zip   bios-20100225083641.zip (Size: 1.55 MB / Downloads: 28)
find
quote
#2
Try this one:

Toshiba_Satellite_L300_257_Unlocked.zip

Not sure if I unlocked everything, so let me know.

Toshiba Satellite C885D-S5340

>> DONATE PLEASE! <<
find
quote
#3
I've flashed the bios but nothing seems to be unlocked.
find
quote
#4
(12-28-2012, 05:50 AM)gergy Wrote: I've flashed the bios but nothing seems to be unlocked.

Alright, I'll try it one more time.

Toshiba Satellite C885D-S5340

>> DONATE PLEASE! <<
find
quote
#5
(12-29-2012, 01:21 AM)aricart Wrote:
(12-28-2012, 05:50 AM)gergy Wrote: I've flashed the bios but nothing seems to be unlocked.

Alright, I'll try it one more time.
Thank you for your interest and efforts. Rolleyes
find
quote
#6
I'm giving this another go soon. Check back within 24 hours =))

Toshiba Satellite C885D-S5340

>> DONATE PLEASE! <<
find
quote
#7
Bios Model: Insyde H2O Bios 2.2 Revision 3.5
Download link: http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...083641.zip

I would like to know if there are options to control the temperature, fan control and stuff like that

Images: I dont know why I cant attach them, so I uploaded them to imageshack

http://imageshack.us/g/14/c36020130415172706301.jpg/


Thank you!
find
quote
#8
EDIT: I thought the bios Tosh_L305_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml (in the index of insyde) was working fine, however, when I tried changing some options, my laptop stopped running, it wouldnt boot anymore, I had to do an emergency flash (in the recovery) because I had black screen, so I dont recommend to try it, even if the program says the id is ok

PD: had anyone tried to use EZH20 to mod it? Because I cant open the bios file I made and enter in the "others" tab, to start changing things!!

Thank you!!
find
quote
#9
Hi. Can anyone help me with giving instructions to unnlock/mod my bios or do it for me? Thanks in advance.
BIOS direct link: http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...083641.zip
find
quote
#10
i need it too. please help http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...083641.zip
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)