Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6365
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424497
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224622
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309747
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61974
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite L855-10W
#11
(12-29-2012, 01:20 AM)aricart Wrote: Can you try using the Insyde DOS utility?

[Image: h_1358012093_8439620_2ae3c35a47.png]
find
quote
#12
Interesting! I've the same notebook! +1

http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...105015.zip

this is the new version of bios (6.50). thanks in advance!
find
quote
#13
may be with new ver we can update our 1.8 with utility
find
quote
#14
(03-17-2013, 04:05 AM)astanoid Wrote: may be with new ver we can update our 1.8 with utility

I've already this version.... Sad
find
quote
#15
Any news?
find
quote
#16
Can someone unlock this? Sad Please guys, we're desperate. F*cking Toshiba locked the internal graphics, what the [censored]? Sad If someone can make it, we'll be really happy.
find
quote
#17
Update: I managed to found the BIOS Recovery mode on my laptop. For anyone who's asking, it's not Windows + B, but it is Fn + F button, and the rest is the same. The thing is, I copied DR10F180.FD to my USB, formatted it as FAT32, it went blinking (it was reading it), but I think it ignored the file inside. What can I do to flash the bios in recovery mode? Smile

Thanks.
find
quote
#18
Update 2: The thing is you need to rename DR10F180.FD to bios.fd, and reset it that way. It works! I get a new 'Advanced' tab with BUNCH of settings, but we'll see if the Intel works. For now the only sign in Windows is this:
[Image: direct]

We'll see what happens after installing the drivers. I'll try experimenting with the settings because there is BUNCH of them like I said, so a big thanks to aricart for the effort! Smile Let's hope we'll have the integrated graphics card working.

Edit:
After checking in Everest, I can see that this has the ID's of 8086:0166 which stands for HD Graphics 4000! Big Grin So this is good news.
find
quote
#19
Okay, so I have some bad news. The graphics card can be enabled, but I think it is not connected to any source, so nothing comes out of it. When I enable it in the BIOS, I have tons of options, and I played with them, but on the end either nothing at all shows up, or when I come to the point of booting up to Windows, the laptop freezes (blank screen) and lights on the keyboard (Num lock and Caps lock) turn off.

Is there some other way we can enable the Intel, or we can just forget about it? Sad I can also take pictures, if needed, of all the options in the Video "department". Smile Thanks tho, many other options are available now!
find
quote
#20
Bump. Anyone who knows something about this?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)