Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424120
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3551
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 210
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 160
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223708
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6734
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 350
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309485
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 563
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20213
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169133
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6259
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 765
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5732
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61102
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274943

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite (Pro) C640/C645/C650/C655 (PSC2Ex/Fx/Gx/Sx/Tx/Wx) BIOS Unlock
#1
I'd much appreciate, and even donate a bit of money for anyone who could mod this  bios and unlock advanced options in it. my machine is toshiba c655-s5307

it's insyde 1.70

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/...88&pf=true


much regards and happy new year!
find
quote
#2
Rainbow 
[/b]Hi there,
i have a Toshiba C640 PSC2WE notebook. i need unlock my bios hidden menus. Especcialy advanced menu.
Thank you. Have a nice day.

My bios file is here.

http://fs2.pc.toshiba-asia.com/drivers/p...HR_WIN.exe

and i attached my bios file also.Shy


Attached Files
.rar   MC10R120.rar (Size: 1.73 MB / Downloads: 42)
find
quote
#3
plz unlock this bios..provided the dxdiag for my laptop and thank you for your time Big Grin


Attached Files
.txt   DxDiag.txt (Size: 47.7 KB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#4
Needed a bios unlock for Satellite C655-S5212 which has insydeh20 on it

link to bios:
http://support.toshiba.com/support/model...xt=3023705

)Drivers and updates tab
)filter by bios
)ACPI Flash BIOS version 1.20 for Satellite (Pro) C645/C655 (PSC2Ex/Fx/Gx/Sx/Tx/Wx) under bios section


any help would be appreciated.
find
quote
#5
I am in the process of upgrading and modding my Toshiba Satellite C655-S5507.

I would mod the BIOS myself but I'm more of a hardware and software repair and maintenance TECH.

BIOS software location:

http://support.toshiba.com/support/model...xt=3606750

The current BIOS that I have is an InsydeH20 Rev. 3.5
Inside of the BIOS the BIOS information on the Main Tab reads

System BIOS Version : 1.30
EC Version : 1.40


I am looking to get all of the TABS that are available originally restored to the BIOS. I am aware of doing the research to make sure how each setting effects the laptop so as not to fry the system. I'm not concerned with overclocking as doing this on a laptop is stupid in my opinion.
find
quote
#6
Im trying to Overclock my laptop but I think I need to flash my bios chip so I can modify the settings.

Heres the original BOIS from the Toshiba website.

http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/...2ev130.exe
find
quote
#7
Which Toshiba Model ?
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
Which Toshiba Model ?
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
This one :

http://support.toshiba.com/support/viewC...Id=4004786

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#10
I have this laptop here (Toshiba Satellite C650-06E, Canadian model.) With a Insyde v1.30 (reported by Cpu-Z). It's the only version supported by my system (1.40 to 2.10 not supported)

I need this BIOS to be unlocked to access my IGPU's settings and the Advanced CPU settings (All) and maybe even find a way to include some supported updates I.E a newer video BIOS for my IGPU if possible (Really just putting that out there I'm not counting on that too much.)

Here's the link to my bios: http://support.toshiba.ca/support/isg/dr...30-WIN.exe

Screenshots: (not exactly the same system specs I have but the BIOS is IDENTICAL same settings available. except this is version 2.10)

http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/6831035000_1306697378.jpg

http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/3731723500_1306697398.jpg

http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/4429863800_1306697422.jpg

http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/6708059300_1306697436.jpg

http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/7313931100_1306697450.jpg

http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/7651274600_1306697464.jpg

http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/1192870500_1306697475.jpg
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)