Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424228
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223934
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119110
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 360
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309557
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169172
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6274
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 776
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61125

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite (Pro) C640/C645/C650/C655 (PSC2Ex/Fx/Gx/Sx/Tx/Wx) BIOS Unlock
#11
Hi!


The PC shuts down about 27 seconds after starting to boot with eGPU. Think it's a issue with the BIOS whitelist.
Unlock it for me. I am new around here. Hope you guys navigate me through this. I know i have to share my bios file.. Don't know how to.

Making this post after searching the web for a while for already modded ones.  Sad Tough-luck.. Couldn't find any.
Version: 1.40
Release Date: 06/14/2012


Thanks for reading!
find
quote
#12
Here's the BIOS : https://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content...2ev130.exe
Whitelist the mpcie/Wifi card slot. Unlock all options.

Thanks!
find
quote
#13
I've been searching for the unlocked BIOS for so long guys.. Sad
Does any one know where I can get that?

Edit: previous post is my post as well.

Please!
find
quote
#14
Hello,

Can anyone help me unlock my Toshiba Satellite C640 BIOS as I am planning to change the processor and adding EGPU for my project build. Also unlock all possible settings if possible. Smile

Here are the screenshots:


[Image: 1_zpsoqsx3zlg.jpg]

[Image: 2_zps93fdnt6a.jpg]

[Image: 3_zpshlg1gasy.jpg]


[Image: 4_zps4bq24wfs.jpg]

[Image: 5_zps0fjkm3vu.jpg]

[Image: 2_zpshretpf5s.jpg]

[Image: 3_zps7hpkj4pc.jpg]
[Image: 1_zpsvlihbljp.jpg]

For my current BIOS and Results (from BACKUP_Tools19n.exe):

1.) INSYDE-1.00
2.) results

Please do let me know if you need anything else. Thank you very much!
find
quote
#15
Also please do remove the whitelist if any. Thank you again!
find
quote
#16
Hello Everyone. Dear Bios Mod Friend. I have got 2011 Toshiba C640 11L. (not PRO) I need to IGFX - PCI choose mod. I try to do EGPU however there is Black screen problem. my bıos chip change to 1.00 to 1.20 but no special change. if someone do this for me I will donate.


.html   UGURLU-TOSH.html (Size: 26.25 KB / Downloads: 3)

.txt   UGURLU-TOSH.txt (Size: 109.74 KB / Downloads: 7)

.rar   INSYDE-1.20.rar (Size: 1.34 MB / Downloads: 13)
find
quote
#17
Good day Dear BIOS Mod Friend. In a long time I want to Mod my 2011 Toshiba Satellite C640 11L Insiydeh20 BIOS but no chance to succed. I sent my Laptop to Technician and he changed BIOS chip for version V1,2 . Now I have a "C650" BIOS chip on Motherboard. In the Toshiba web site there is no C640 BIOS update. However C650 does. I try to do BIOS Dump but Program found Error 26. In error sentence; "the host cpu does not have read access to the flash area. to enable read access for this operation you must modify descriptor settings to give host access to this region" with this problem if I try to update BIOS with C650 update files. Insydeh program showed error code "Region Map Not Found"  and didnt update BIOS.

I want to Mod my BIOS for eGPU and Game Play. when I try to eGPU, it will be Black Screen Problem. I need to IGFX - PCI port and hidden menu. Can anyone help this problem? 

   

.rar   INSYDE-1.20.rar (Size: 1.34 MB / Downloads: 6)

.html   UGURLU-TOSH.html (Size: 26.25 KB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
#18
I want to remove CFG lock on Toshiba Satellite C665. Is it possible on this legacy BIOS? I'm up for anything else I need to do.

Edits: Sorry for posting before reading the Sticky.
1. Toshiba Satellite C665 PSC55K-001001 (PSC2EA BIOS works OK according to https://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php...&t=2458905)
2. Will attach screenshots
3. Link: https://content.us.dynabook.com/content/...2ev130.exe
Thanks
find
quote
#19
Lightbulb 
Hello, I have installed the necessary adapters for an external graphics card into the mini PCI-E express slot, but I’m not getting any display output from the graphics card.
From what I’ve read in forums, it seems that the graphics card isn’t working due to something called a “whitelist.” To resolve this, advanced options in the BIOS need to be enabled. 
Unfortunately, my computer is very old, but I have no choice but to use it.
I would be extremely grateful if you could assist me with this.

I couldn’t find the original BIOS file, so I took a backup of the currently installed one.
The bios backup is attached.

Motherboard model: 6050a2448001-mb-a01 CT10RG

[Image: 1c4787f7f6968dbf877e4536f50530e2c75b7988.png]

[Image: 2784aeeb7410982abb52831b4d9c0d093af34851.png]


Attached Files
.zip   bios.zip (Size: 1.31 MB / Downloads: 13)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)