Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 149
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 200
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222947
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119012
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 198
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6696
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309227
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61853
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 518
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20155
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168988
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6207
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 716
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5685
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61033
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274872
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 830
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24774

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite S855/C855/L855 BIOS Unlock
#11
Ok mate,
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

Let me know
Regards

P.S. i need to find a way to reflash back the Bios Mod so result file is important !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#12
(10-19-2015, 01:21 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok mate,
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

Let me know
Regards

P.S. i need to find a way to reflash back the Bios Mod so result file is important !

I got the result file from my desktop and while I was running the application there was this error 284,285 and 366

https://www.sendspace.com/file/q41eb2


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 313.54 KB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
#13
I just buy a L855 laptop but it cannot to enable intel HD4000 in my processor. Someone expert bios mod can help me?

ACPI Flash BIOS version 6.70 for Satellite C855/L855/S855

http://support.toshiba.com/support/model...97&osId=38



Thank You
find
quote
#14
(04-01-2017, 02:51 AM)budi_ati Wrote: I just buy a L855 laptop but it cannot to enable intel HD4000 in my processor. Someone expert bios mod can help me?

ACPI Flash BIOS version 6.70 for Satellite C855/L855/S855

http://support.toshiba.com/support/model...97&osId=38



Thank You
Hi
run tools https://www.sendspace.com/file/vftkc3 , make bios damp and report
find
quote
#15
Hi, new user here, I'm trying to install a EXP GDC Graphics card dock on my old Toshiba Satellite C855-S5306, But I'm having no luck getting video signal thru the card(RX 560 4GB). The screen is busted, so I'm trying to make this thing into a HTPC that can do some light gaming. I'm hoping that an unlocked bios may have some chance of helping me get it working. The laptop powers on, along with the card and dock light, but I get no picture, either from the gpu's hdmi or the laptops. I also have a i7 CPU coming in that should be compatible with this board(i7-3632QM), and I'm hoping that it will be a smoother install than this GPU. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My current BIOS is 6.70: http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/...a8v670.exe. 

Not too sure on what I'm doing here, so excuse me in advance if I have any extra questions.
find
quote
#16
Hello everyone my little brother left my laptop on coach and i think my amd graphic card is burnt. I need options to set off amd graiphic card and continue with intels. 
Can somebody please unlock this bios:
find
quote
#17
Here's BIOS unlock mod: Toshiba Satellite L855.
find
quote
#18
You are amazing, working perfect. Thank you so much. And if there is a guide please teach me master.
find
quote
#19
Sad 
I select the onboard in bios and now i don't have image on the screen  Angry I try  to reset bios with battery and nothing happend. I need help.

Fix: I just backup bios with extarnal flasher. Take the .fd file to bin in the toshiba bios setup and flashed. It's working.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)