Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424161
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 216
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223792
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119099
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309513
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20220
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169147
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6264
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 768
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5737
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61113
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274950

[REQUEST] Unlock for Asus N551JW
#1
hi
i need the N551JW unlocked bios please, any version, my pci bridge cannot start and so the GTX card is not even found...
most forums tell to go in bios and set graphic display adapters to switchable, but as you know, these options are locked (hidden) in asus bios...
thank you in advance.
find
quote
#2
Hello,
i recently discovered bios modding. Seems really great, i get some more hidden features, right?

I am not that advanced in bios modding so i wanted to ask if somebody can mod me a bios.

My bios that i have currently is found here: https://www.asus.com/de/Laptops/N551JW/HelpDesk_BIOS/
(version 210)
find
quote
#3
Sad 
Hello... This post is my first... I have a problem. My bios .rom file in atteched. I modded with AMIBCP 4.53. Some menu for example in "Advance" some menu unhidden with success but "Chipset" menu not showing... I want all hidden menus showable. I have been dealing for almost 9 hours. Can you help me?.. (Sorry my English is bad.)

Edit:
I want Modded BIOS for Disable NVIDIA 960M how can i ?...

Atteched File:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1avZfHs...qxqr1DdH6_
find
quote
#4
(03-19-2020, 01:48 PM)mustachedocto Wrote: Hello... This post is my first... I have a problem. My bios .rom file in atteched. I modded with AMIBCP 4.53. Some menu for example in "Advance" some menu unhidden with success but "Chipset" menu not showing... I want all hidden menus showable. I have been dealing for almost 9 hours. Can you help me?.. (Sorry my English is bad.)

Edit:
I want Modded BIOS for Disable NVIDIA 960M how can i ?...

Atteched File:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1avZfHs...qxqr1DdH6_

Here is your modded.
http://filebonus.net/eziaw1hbpjbq

Give you a friendly advice ,if you don't have ability to recover bios ,don't easily try disable external graphic ,or it may get a black screen.

find
quote
#5
It's not correct. You should have written: 
Give you a friendly advice ,if you don't have ability to recover bios ,don't easily try disable Intel internal graphic, or it may get a black screen.

Of course he can disable Nvidia external graphic without any problem. Just look at the pictures below, it's show how works Optimus tecnology.

[Image: 217bf5bcd0d84d6b3fb0f116d0fd95ae.md.jpg][Image: a83874719444447144ca3e3787783424.md.jpg]
find
quote
#6
(03-20-2020, 12:47 AM)feluchi Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 09:35 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 01:48 PM)mustachedocto Wrote: Hello... This post is my first... I have a problem. My bios .rom file in atteched. I modded with AMIBCP 4.53. Some menu for example in "Advance" some menu unhidden with success but "Chipset" menu not showing... I want all hidden menus showable. I have been dealing for almost 9 hours. Can you help me?.. (Sorry my English is bad.)

Edit:
I want Modded BIOS for Disable NVIDIA 960M how can i ?...

Atteched File:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1avZfHs...qxqr1DdH6_

Here is your modded.
http://filebonus.net/eziaw1hbpjbq

Give you a friendly advice ,if you don't have ability to recover bios ,don't easily try disable external graphic ,or it may get a black screen.

It's not correct. You should have written: 
Give you a friendly advice ,if you don't have ability to recover bios ,don't easily try disable Intel internal graphic, or it may get a black screen.

Of course he can disable Nvidia external graphic without any problem. Just look at the pictures below, it's how works Optimus tecnology.

[img][![217bf5bcd0d84d6b3fb0f116d0fd95ae.md.jpg](https://picua.org/images/2020/03/20/217b...5ae.md.jpg)](https://picua.org/image/kHPahY)[/img]
Yes ,it should be intel graphic ,i make an error.
Most users want to disable intel vga then let external card exist Individually, this is  thinking in my head.
But i don't know why me key "external card"  then post ,i may take more sleep.

find
quote
#7
Hello again and again Big Grin One problem more... "Chipset" menu is working now. I tested tomorrow. But NVIDIA VBIOS "Priorize Temperature" is Enabled... How can i disable? VBIOS at ".rom" file. MMTool "6C" row. My GPU is Maxwell. Can you help me?.. I want just 960M mod...

MY BIOS BACKUP
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YvmR9W...BqCrpNo0Ty

MY 960M ROM
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OxKELp...nsruHa6wjY
find
quote
#8
nvidia adjust utility : Nvidia inspector , Msi Afterburner .. etc.
Vbios editor : Maxwell II BIOS Tweaker.
(There are many guide with these tools you can find in internet.)

You could try to do it yourself ,and share you how to do, isn't this nice?

find
quote
#9
(03-19-2020, 01:48 PM)mustachedocto Wrote: Hello... This post is my first... I have a problem. My bios .rom file in atteched. I modded with AMIBCP 4.53. Some menu for example in "Advance" some menu unhidden with success but "Chipset" menu not showing... I want all hidden menus showable. I have been dealing for almost 9 hours. Can you help me?.. (Sorry my English is bad.)

Edit:
I want Modded BIOS for Disable NVIDIA 960M how can i ?...

Atteched File:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1avZfHs...qxqr1DdH6_

(03-25-2020, 11:18 AM)genius239 Wrote: nvidia adjust utility :  Nvidia  inspector , Msi Afterburner .. etc.
Vbios editor :  Maxwell II BIOS Tweaker.
(There are many guide with these tools you can find in internet.)

You could try to do it yourself  ,and share you how to do, isn't this nice?

Yes yes... I have tried before. But MSI After Burner "Temp" limit is Locked. Nvidia Inspector "Priorize Temp" not changable. EVGA OC same MSI Afterburner... Locked... I edited 960M in Maxwell II BIOS Tweaker. Temp limit 92 to 95, Max TDP 1176 to 1350 and Max Frequency 1202 to 1306 but I can't find Priorize Temp limit (78 Celcius). I'm tried Hex editor but again i can't find it... For this reason, I asked for help. I'm sorry...
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)