Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14001
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424470
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224555
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169331
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

[REQUEST] Unlock for InsydenH20 v3.7- HP ENVY TouchSmart m6-k025dx
#1
Can someone help me to unlock setting in InsydenH20 v3.7 , to change non-Raid to ACHI mode, Bios doesn't give me that option. Cause I'm trying to install new WD Black2 SSD/HDD drive.

HP ENVY TouchSmart m6-k025dx Sleekbook

Bios: InsydenH20 v3.7 - Version F.15,
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...7323#N1600
find
quote
#2
Unfortunatley your bios, like all new HP bios, have a signature check on startup that prevents them from being modified. I recommedn you try Fasleclock's perl sciprt tutorial that goes over how to change the EFI global variables via an EFI environment.
find
quote
#3
Hello Everyone

If someone can help me to unlock Insyde BIOS Rev F.19A running on the Laptop Mentioned in the Subject.

I run HP BIOS utility and take the BIOS backup which give me 2 files. Files are in Attachment


Thanks


Attached Files
.bin   0190D.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#4
(03-17-2018, 12:27 PM)burhanafridi603 Wrote: Hello Everyone

If someone can help me to unlock Insyde BIOS Rev F.19A running on the Laptop Mentioned in the Subject.

I run HP BIOS utility and take the BIOS backup which give me 2 files. Files are in Attachment


Thanks

Hi, I have this laptop and I changed my HDD to an SSD. Everything was fine until I do not know if I updated the BIOS or changed the disk that my PC did not turn on anymore, it throws a fault in the BIOS (LED sequence) and does not turn on. I try to recover the BIOS from the HP drivers, version F20, it works. But when it goes out for hours, the same thing happens again. Could anyone help me? Thank you very much and sorry for my English
find
quote
#5
(11-21-2019, 01:34 PM)rickygrizutti Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 12:27 PM)burhanafridi603 Wrote: Hello Everyone

If someone can help me to unlock Insyde BIOS Rev F.19A running on the Laptop Mentioned in the Subject.

I run HP BIOS utility and take the BIOS backup which give me 2 files. Files are in Attachment


Thanks

Hi, I have this laptop and I changed my HDD to an SSD. Everything was fine until I do not know if I updated the BIOS or changed the disk that my PC did not turn on anymore, it throws a fault in the BIOS (LED sequence) and does not turn on. I try to recover the BIOS from the HP drivers, version F20, it works. But when it goes out for hours, the same thing happens again. Could anyone help me? Thank you very much and sorry for my English

HI

I am not that of an expert too but looks like you have disconnected some cables may be.

Just check all the cable on the motherboard
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)