Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 80
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424350
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3603
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224311
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119157
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6775
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309660
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61951
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20265
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169242
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6322
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 812
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5781
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61178

[REQUEST] VIT P3400 BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi, I'm new here in this forum and I hope that can help me with this thing

I have a laptop that is only sold in Venezuela, the brand is VIT (Venezolana de Industrias Tecnologicas)
in this case my laptop is a VIT model: p3400-02

Chipset Intel HM77
Intel® CoreTM i7­-3517U, 4M b
8Gb DDR3
1Tb Sata, 5400RPM
32Gb SSD
[Image: P1060672.JPG]

I wanna Unlock the Bios and make some modifications like change the horrible Logo, enable intel VT and so on
I backup my Bios Using Universal Bios Backup and BACKUP_Tools14a
https://mega.nz/#F!DF8liLyL!-mu-OOs5T8XsJWWHpj0X2Q

Thanks!
find
quote
#2
I have the following Laptop, VIT P3400, to which I would like to unlock the advanced options in the BIOS, because the video vram is configured at 32MB, and I would like to know how far I can increase it, and to which of most of the games that could run in this machine, they do not run for lack of graphic memory "not of graphic speed".

I understand that the official BIOS of this laptop is not provided by the manufacturer, however this laptop has other names, it is also known as Mecer UT40II1, and it has other names on the internet in the international market, including I think it was originally a model from China.

I have found many dummp BIOS of this laptop on the internet, on paid sites.

For this project, I have $ 20 via PayPal, in addition to the expenses needed to download the BIOS from some paid sites, or to dump the BIOS of my laptop.

I have seen that they do very well in this group, so I hope that it can be achieved! I will give all the help I can, I am willing to receive remote support and follow all the steps indicated.

If someone is willing, you can answer this thread, or contact me via email at P3400jose@gmail.com

https://www.teicoelectronica.com/es/bios...400-rev-01
https://insanemotherboards.com/index.php...;lid=12917

Thank you!!
find
quote
#3
The solution is changing OemData {155A59C4-9F6D-431A-8733-5F8588C76C0E} from 00 to 02.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)