Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424131
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223746
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309501
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169141
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

[Removed] Compaq Presario C740EM
#1
Question 
Hi!

Where can I find whitelist-removed bios for my Compaq Presario C740EM laptop.

My Current BIOS Version is F.34

Hardware ID (Atheros AR5007 WiFi)
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_001C&SUBSYS_137B103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_001C&SUBSYS_137B103C
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_001C&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_001C&CC_0200

Link:
Site Link

BIOS

Please help!

Thanks,
Anup Smile
find
#2
I'll put my hands at work asap Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#3
@anup

Look for your nonwhitelisted bios in second HERE of my signature. Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#4
(08-19-2011, 06:28 AM)camiloml Wrote: @anup

Look for your nonwhitelisted bios in second HERE of my signature. Wink

Thank You so much!!! Smile I will test this ASAP and let you know...

Thanks Again,
Anup Khanal Big Grin
find
#5
Question 
(08-19-2011, 06:28 AM)camiloml Wrote: @anup

Look for your nonwhitelisted bios in second HERE of my signature. Wink

I installed your BIOS in my laptop and is working fine but there's one small problem. I Flashed my bios when my laptop's battery level was low and now It doesn't charge more than 56% and gets stuck after that.. it says "plugged in, not charging". What might be the reason here and how to resolve it?

I am using a 12-cell battery that I purchased in Amazon (This is not the original battery that came with the laptop). It was working fine before. Does this new BIOS have restrictions in using other battery types?

Thanks,
Anup
find
#6
Flash original again to see if it is modded bios problem.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#7
Sad 
(08-31-2011, 07:36 AM)camiloml Wrote: Flash original again to see if it is modded bios problem.

I flashed the original bios and the problem remains... Sad
(08-31-2011, 07:36 AM)camiloml Wrote: Flash original again to see if it is modded bios problem.

I found out the problem. The problem is with the new BIOS file i.e. version F35. I installed the old Bios and the battery is full again.. it's working..

Now, I need to have F34 bios file whitelist removed... cud you please do that for me Smile

Link is here... ALL Previous Versions

F34 Bios File

I would really appreciate your help.
And, thanks again. Smile

Anup
find
#8
F34 ready, download at the same place. Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#9
Wink 
(08-31-2011, 03:03 PM)camiloml Wrote: F34 ready, download at the same place. Wink

Confirmed working!! 100% Rolleyes

Thanks,
Anup Big Grin
find
#10
Nice! Wink

Thanks for feedback.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)