Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424209
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223918
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119109
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 359
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169171
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 775
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61124

[Removed] Lenovo ThinkPad T500 whitelist removal
#1
I would like to add Ericsson WWAN card to my lenovo T500 that is not whitelisted.

I would greatly appreciate if you would remove the whitelist from the following:

Model: Lenovo ThinkPad T500 Product ID: 2089-W72
Bios revision: 3.22/3.24 (28 December 2011) for x64 Windows
Bios ID: 6fuj45u6
Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj45u6.exe
PCI ID of the Wifi/WWAN card: I did not have the card before, so I don't have any ID

Kind regards,
bigmaras
find
quote
#2
http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Whitelists...miloml.exe

I wait your news Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
Hi,
Thanks for reply, but I have problem.

When I start your file (6fuj45u6_NWL_ByCamiloml) I have error:
[Image: capturewj.jpg]

Maybe problem is my system (x64). I had this same error when I tried update bios with x86 bios file.

So, I try to change the file winuptp.exe with original file. Now, update start, but I have this error:
[Image: capture1mnb.jpg]

Any solution?
find
quote
#4
Strange, the only files i touched were the ROM files not the flashing utility at all.

I'm uploading again. Download form same link and try again Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
(02-14-2012, 01:42 PM)camiloml Wrote: Strange, the only files i touched were the ROM files not the flashing utility at all.

I'm uploading again. Download form same link and try again Wink

I tried new link and this same error with your file:
"Driver loading failed. The utility cannot proceed" Sad
[Image: capturewj.jpg]

I also tried original file with this bios and no problem:
[Image: capture3tg.jpg]

I don't know where is problem, maybe utility check checksum or something...
Do you know any other solution of update bios on thinkpad?

hmm, could you modify 32bit version of bios? if yes I will try to boot from bootable windows xp 32bit...
6fuj45us.exe (32bit version)
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj45us.exe

and another question, if utility will run, what about information: BIOS image file is same as BIOS ROM, update is not necessary... ?
find
quote
#6
download previous verison, rollback then flash this one.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#7
(02-14-2012, 05:41 PM)camiloml Wrote: download previous verison, rollback then flash this one.

In directory where I extracted your files I found WinPlash64 software. Can I use this software to update my BIOS? How to do that? What files I have to select to flash the bios in the "Specify new bios file"?

[Image: capturexrw.jpg]
find
quote
#8
go to c:\drivers\flash\6uj45u6 and launch directly WINUPTP.EXE by double clicking it.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#9
(02-15-2012, 09:35 AM)camiloml Wrote: go to c:\drivers\flash\6uj45u6 and launch directly WINUPTP.EXE by double clicking it.

I tried this before Sad

[Image: capture1mnb.jpg]
find
quote
#10
You can try directly with winflash, but you need to know which one of the two bios files matches your hardware.

Paste screenshot of the bios information page.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)