Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6419
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14051
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424581
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3660
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 349
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224924
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119215
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6821
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309848
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 662
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20323
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169451
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6395
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 868

[Removed] Lenovo Z570 wifi whitelist request
#11
I would be interested in this as well. And would make a donation for a working hack. Alternatively, whitelisting the Intel Centrino Wireless N + Wimax card would work.

Kelvin Johnson
find
#12
New mod from scratch uploaded, locate in second HERE of my signature, and tell me if it works fine this time. Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#13
(09-16-2011, 07:18 AM)camiloml Wrote: New mod from scratch uploaded, locate in second HERE of my signature, and tell me if it works fine this time. Wink

I am writing to confirm that this works. I installed an Intel Centrino Wireless N + Wimax 6250 adapter and my machine would not boot. I disabled the card in the bios so the machine would boot. I then applied the bios patch, enabled the wifi card in the bios, reloaded bios defaults and then the machine booted fine.

I installed the drivers and wifi works great. I have not tried wimax, but I see no reason why it wont work.

Where do I send a donation?
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
find
#14
(09-22-2011, 12:08 PM)johnkel Wrote:
(09-16-2011, 07:18 AM)camiloml Wrote: New mod from scratch uploaded, locate in second HERE of my signature, and tell me if it works fine this time. Wink

I am writing to confirm that this works. I installed an Intel Centrino Wireless N + Wimax 6250 adapter and my machine would not boot. I disabled the card in the bios so the machine would boot. I then applied the bios patch, enabled the wifi card in the bios, reloaded bios defaults and then the machine booted fine.

I installed the drivers and wifi works great. I have not tried wimax, but I see no reason why it wont work.

Where do I send a donation?
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Addendum. After another reboot, the hardware radio shut off and will not turn back on. The hardware wifi switch on the laptop does not enable the radio. Any thoughts?
find
#15
Yes, tapping pin 20 of the wifi card solves this issue but leaves radio permanent on.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#16
Hey, I bought a new Lenovo Ideapad Z570 lol, and formatted it to Windows 7 Ultimate, to find wirless card "was not found" actually the driver is there but with code 10... after reading for hours found it could be the whitelist, and I applied your BIOS mod, (camiloml) as you seemed very troustfoul hehe but... after I restarted stopped working again....
Am I doing something wrong?
find
#17
That error 10 seems to me to be driver related problem not whitelist, but who knows. This bios right now allow to install any card, another thing is drivers and or chipset issues.

Are you talking about the original card that came with the laptop or another one you put after install fresh Win7 Ultimate?

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)