Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424141
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3555
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223769
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6739
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 352
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309509
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 565
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20217
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169143
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6262
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5736
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61111
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

[Removed] Lenovo x121e WWAN Whitelist Removal
#1
No card currently installed, please help me get this WWAN card installed as I'm leaving for Vietnam next month.

-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo x121e
-Bios Revision : 1.09 8QET25WW
-Bios Type : Phoenix UEFI
-Bios SLIC :
-Bios Link : http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/8quj05us.exe
-Rw-everything report. : http://www.sendspace.com/file/p6gf6c

Trying to add the following card:- WWAN Dell 5530 Ericsson F3507G ID > USB\VID_413C&PID_8147&REV_0000
find
quote
#2
Find nonwhitelisted bios in my second folder, test area. Read my signature. I wait your news.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
Sorry, can't find anything in the 2 links in your auto sig (assuming that's where you meant)
find
quote
#4
i saw it was downloaded and assumed you did, i deleted because out of space for new productions. Will upload again. check in 1 minute.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
(09-29-2011, 05:31 PM)camiloml Wrote: i saw it was downloaded and assumed you did, i deleted because out of space for new productions. Will upload again. check in 1 minute.

Got it now, thanks.

BTW I've read that the E120 and the x121e are the same and noticed you had a 100% confirmed working one for the E120 with the same bios file name 8quj05us.exe

Anyway, I'll come back and let you know how this one went sometime soon.
find
quote
#6
(09-29-2011, 05:37 PM)fungusfeet Wrote: BTW I've read that the E120 and the x121e are the same and noticed you had a 100% confirmed working one for the E120 with the same bios file name 8quj05us.exe

Isn't the E120 bios 8ouj05us.exe ? (o not q)

find
quote
#7
(09-30-2011, 10:10 AM)pix Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 05:37 PM)fungusfeet Wrote: BTW I've read that the E120 and the x121e are the same and noticed you had a 100% confirmed working one for the E120 with the same bios file name 8quj05us.exe

Isn't the E120 bios 8ouj05us.exe ? (o not q)

Good point!

I may be being dumb here but I can't get your download to work camiloml, it says BIOS image file is same as BIOS ROM. An update is not necessary at this time.

What am I doing wrong?

I've since created a batch file with WINUPTP.EXE /s

have no idea if it worked, guess I'll find out when I try the card...
Worked perfectly.

Thanks! x x x
Now I just have to figure out how to install a driver for it...
find
quote
#8
(09-28-2011, 05:39 PM)camiloml Wrote: Find nonwhitelisted bios in my second folder, test area. Read my signature. I wait your news.

Thanks camiloml, I can also confirm your BIOS is working.

I've just installed a Dell DW1510 Broadcom WLAN card in my X121e which I've succesfully rebranded as an Airport Extreme.

find
quote
#9
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#10
(10-10-2011, 06:14 AM)camiloml Wrote: Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod
Hi camiloml, I have a small problem when updating my bios with this file. Basically it complains that I am already running the bios with that name. Any ideas how I get around this? Thanks in advance.


(10-10-2011, 03:25 PM)Wakinglimb Wrote:
(10-10-2011, 06:14 AM)camiloml Wrote: Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod
Hi camiloml, I have a small problem when updating my bios with this file. Basically it complains that I am already running the bios with that name. Any ideas how I get around this? Thanks in advance.
Worked it out - updated.

camiloml - you are a legend. Thank you.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)