Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 76
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424339
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3602
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 262
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 293
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224277
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119156
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 267
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6774
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 388
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309653
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 607
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20263
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169234
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6317
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5778
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61174

[Removed] Whitelist removal for Lenovo thinkPad edge E220S
#11
Hmmmmm flash original 1.20 and see what happens

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#12
I flash an original bios 1.20 without any problems and after that downgrade bios to 1.17 again without any problems .
find
quote
#13
hmmmm, that's really strange. I will make another test later at home.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#14
Hey guys! Have you managed to sort it out? I am on Lenovo e420s which has same bios 8juj07uc. I am particularly interested in bootable version since I am on hackintosh and wont be able to flash bios from Windows.
find
quote
#15
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#16
Hey all. I just wanted to say, I have a e420s and an unsupported card, and am replying here because this is the closest thing I've found to real info on this stupid whitelist thing. I'm not extremely technical, but I will go through what I have done and where I am at now in the hopes that someone can help me.

I installed 8juj08us from the most recent link in this thread from camiloml, and it all went well installing, but it spit the error with my base intel 1000 card! It still spit the error out from the newer card of course(an Intel 6230). I got it rebooted without any cards and attempted to install the latest bios from the net(same version number) and it wouldn't let me. I was able to use an earlier link of camiloml's and installed a 8juj07us, and that worked with my normal intel 1000 ethernet card, but not the new 6230. I was able to flash the latest from lenovo's site to get back to normal.

I tried everything again, thinking that the whitelist removal may have just had some sort of issue the first go around, but no luck. I am back to lenovo's official 8juj08us, and have a (hopefully temporary) 40 dollar paperweight(not even good as a paperweight!) I'm hoping someone has a solution? This seems insane, and lenovo's canned FCC regulations crap seems even more so.

Anyways, thanks for reading this!

find
quote
#17
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Just download and run.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#18
(02-24-2012, 06:05 AM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Just download and run.

Hey camiloml, thanks for dropping in!

I tried that file again today just to see if something was different, but it did the same thing. For some reason, that bios ends up completely killing the whitelist I think. It halts on both my new Intel 6230 and my Lenovo purchased Intel 1000.

Just to recap what I have done.

8juj08us_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe: Tried 3 times, halts and does not boot with OEM Intel 1000 or new Intel 6230.

8juj07us_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe: Used to recover back to workable state, because the OEM 8juj08us says "no need to update bios" and will not work. This file worked with my Intel 1000, and not for my 6230.

I'm not sure why the 8juj08us is not working for the whitelist when no one else has said anything. Seems unlikely no one has tested this bios on the e420s. Everything else about the bios seems to be working, and I see no difference and have no problems. Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks for reading!

find
quote
#19
Take the one from the bios repository now that i'm at home Smile

http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Whitelists...miloml.exe

This should at least not hang Smile lol

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#20
(02-24-2012, 01:39 PM)camiloml Wrote: Take the one from the bios repository now that i'm at home Smile

http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Whitelists...miloml.exe

This should at least not hang Smile lol

That worked perfectly! I can now boot both of my network cards and they are working flawlessly. Thank you!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)