Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 97
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424413
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3613
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 276
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 203
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 303
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224451
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6782
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 401
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309702
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20273
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169267
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 821
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61195

[Request] Acer Aspire R7-572G
#1
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right section for it, so I'm sorry if it's not, but I'm not sure where to post elsewhere.
The problem is the following:
The Notebook is equipped with a Broadcom Card (43228 if I remember correctly) for Wifi+Bluetooth.
Since it's kind of unstable I tried to exchange it against an Intel Centrino 6230 and 6235. On both cards Wifi is working wonderfully, but the Bluetooth part is not recognized at all. In Ubuntu it shows an rfkill switch for Bluetooth when the Broadcom Card is in (named as acer-bluetooth), but none with the Intel Cards.

Is this a bios issue which is belonging here? Could anyone help me on that?

Greeting,
daniels7
find
quote
#2
(04-26-2014, 03:20 AM)daniels7 Wrote: Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right section for it, so I'm sorry if it's not, but I'm not sure where to post elsewhere.
The problem is the following:
The Notebook is equipped with a Broadcom Card (43228 if I remember correctly) for Wifi+Bluetooth.
Since it's kind of unstable I tried to exchange it against an Intel Centrino 6230 and 6235. On both cards Wifi is working wonderfully, but the Bluetooth part is not recognized at all. In Ubuntu it shows an rfkill switch for Bluetooth when the Broadcom Card is in (named as acer-bluetooth), but none with the Intel Cards.

Is this a bios issue which is belonging here? Could anyone help me on that?

Greeting,
daniels7

If I remember well It is solved by Tape on WPAN Card pin 50 or 51 !
I have to find mine Guide to Remove Whitelist and there is wrote it, but You can find
on this site too doing a search !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(04-26-2014, 09:14 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 03:20 AM)daniels7 Wrote: Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right section for it, so I'm sorry if it's not, but I'm not sure where to post elsewhere.
The problem is the following:
The Notebook is equipped with a Broadcom Card (43228 if I remember correctly) for Wifi+Bluetooth.
Since it's kind of unstable I tried to exchange it against an Intel Centrino 6230 and 6235. On both cards Wifi is working wonderfully, but the Bluetooth part is not recognized at all. In Ubuntu it shows an rfkill switch for Bluetooth when the Broadcom Card is in (named as acer-bluetooth), but none with the Intel Cards.

Is this a bios issue which is belonging here? Could anyone help me on that?

Greeting,
daniels7

If I remember well It is solved by Tape on WPAN Card pin 50 or 51 !
I have to find mine Guide to Remove Whitelist and there is wrote it, but You can find
on this site too doing a search !
Regards

That worked!!!
Thank you so much, this board is great!
Already got a Whitelist Bios for my old HP TM2 and now my new Acer can use that great Intel Card too, thank you! Big Grin

Regards
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)