Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424253
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3568
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 232
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223997
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119117
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6750
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 363
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 578
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20230
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169181
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6281
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61133

[Request] Acer Aspire TC-780 Unlocked BIOS (offering donation)
#1
I'd be interested in having as many (or all) hidden settings visible and adjustable.

I'll be SPI-flashing the BIOS to the chip via flashrom/SOIC clip. Will donate upon successful mod Smile

Here's my dumped BIOS file (updated 2018/12/24): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HOIRyJn...sp=sharing

[Image: 820LcDeSURqbEMgv.jpg]
find
quote
#2
This hasn't been fulfilled yet and I'm still willing to donate. Would greatly appreciate if someone could have a go at modding it Smile

[Image: 820LcDeSURqbEMgv.jpg]
find
quote
#3
Hi ~~guy

I made some bios modification for your machine , i could not sure if it can success ,you need to test them one by one .

You can use a SPI hardware programer ,is it??
So you can recover it from any case.


http://www.mediafire.com/file/ojn8krc8d1...80_mod.rar

find
quote
#4
(05-04-2018, 07:55 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi ~~guy

I made some bios modification for your machine , i could not sure if it can success ,you need to test them one by one .

You can use a SPI hardware programer ,is it??
So you can recover it from any case.


http://www.mediafire.com/file/ojn8krc8d1...80_mod.rar

Hi; all 3 BIOS files flashed and booted, but none of them unlocked any settings. I flashed them as-is to the chip with a SPI hardware programmer.

[Image: 820LcDeSURqbEMgv.jpg]
find
quote
#5
I mod them from three method but they'are fail .sorry i can;t help you out.
Maybe i need think other idea.

find
quote
#6
(05-06-2018, 06:17 PM)genius239 Wrote: I mod them from three method but they'are fail .sorry i can;t help you out.
Maybe i need think other idea.

I really need this BIOS mod too, without hyper-v this PC is worthless to me, and I cant enable hyper-V without first enabling virtualization. T_T

Any help is wildly appreciated.
find
quote
#7
(07-23-2018, 04:10 PM)bullien Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 06:17 PM)genius239 Wrote: I mod them from three method but they'are fail .sorry i can;t help you out.
Maybe i need think other idea.

I really need this BIOS mod too, without hyper-v this PC is worthless to me, and I cant enable hyper-V without first enabling virtualization. T_T

Any help is wildly appreciated.

On advanced tab>>CPU and Chipset Configuration , Intel VT and Intel VT-d default already enabled ,so what is your processor??
It support vt???

I still try to mod this bios.

find
quote
#8
Haven't checked back here in a while, but I'm still interested in this request, and can still offer a donation Smile

[Image: 820LcDeSURqbEMgv.jpg]
find
quote
#9
Bump; still interested, and still offering a donation.

Here is an updated URL for the BIOS image I'd like modified: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HOIRyJn...sp=sharing

[Image: 820LcDeSURqbEMgv.jpg]
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)