Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6514
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 119
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308170
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61530
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19932
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168385
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5961
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5465
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60709
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274658
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 638
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24609
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693465
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173965
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 916
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59519
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43054

[Request] Acer M3-581TG Bios Unlock
#11
So if it's only for the motherboards with the UEFI chip, this means that our motherboards don't have this chip ? Then why is it an insyde UEFI bios ? I'm troubled haha Big Grin

Anyway, I don't really need the UEFI, I just need the option to set the sata mode to RAID, in order to use the second SSD hard disk as a cache in Intel Smart Response.

Hopefully someone will manage to crack it.
find
quote
#12
(01-07-2013, 05:22 AM)Attreyu Wrote: So if it's only for the motherboards with the UEFI chip, this means that our motherboards don't have this chip ? Then why is it an insyde UEFI bios ? I'm troubled haha Big Grin

Anyway, I don't really need the UEFI, I just need the option to set the sata mode to RAID, in order to use the second SSD hard disk as a cache in Intel Smart Response.

Hopefully someone will manage to crack it.
Insyde does BIOSes for many chips Wink

BIOS 1.13 patched on hidden menus.

I again wrote for help to Jakob Heinemann. Jakob, help us! Big Grin
find
quote
#13
thx tolsi
find
quote
#14
Tolsi, does your file unlock the option to set the data mode to RAID?
find
quote
#15
I am a bit lost, how do i flash this bios. It's a rom file so far i have only seen .fd files and i can flash those with the flashit tool.

I tried to read up on the basics off bios flashing on this forum before asking this question. But it's a bit much for newcomer. Thx
find
quote
#16
Hi, I would to install this bios unlock, but it's difficult because I haven't found any guide for an update with only .rom file.

CPU-Z says this: [Image: 24kz244.png]
find
quote
#17
You can use InsydeFlash 5+ for windows ( http://icbook.com.ua/support/insydeflash...hit507.zip ) or flashit.exe (from original bios archive) application for dos.
find
quote
#18
Hello,
first of all - thank you Tolsi for unlocked BIOS - works like a charm!

However, are there any news of possibility of enabling SATA RAID mode? I'm quite new at this so I have a natural question - how do you even know that that possibility actually exists in hardware?
find
quote
#19
(11-05-2013, 04:34 PM)K4rolis Wrote: Hello,
first of all - thank you Tolsi for unlocked BIOS - works like a charm!

However, are there any news of possibility of enabling SATA RAID mode? I'm quite new at this so I have a natural question - how do you even know that that possibility actually exists in hardware?
U're welcome Wink

Unfortunately there is no news and most likely will not. I installed Linux Mint 15 on the SSD drive and I'm very happy now.
find
quote
#20
(10-24-2013, 01:54 AM)Tolsi Wrote: You can use InsydeFlash 5+ for windows ( http://icbook.com.ua/support/insydeflash...hit507.zip ) or flashit.exe (from original bios archive) application for dos.
Can you tell me step by step how to flash bios with your pathed rom file (InsydeCorp.-V1.13-menus-patched.rom), when i use winflashit507 tool it says
there isnt any rom in this directory, so where should i put rom file?
I also try with flashit.exe (from original bios archive) and it says the version of this file is not compatibile with the version of windows you are running... (i use win7 64bit ultimate)
sorry for my bad english
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)