Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 34
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424245
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3567
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 232
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 167
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 260
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223979
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119115
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6749
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 363
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309577
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61909
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 575
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20230
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169180
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6281
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61131

[Request] Alienware Alpha R1 ASM100 BIOS unlock
#1
Can some one guide me on to were can I ask for assistance to get a bios looked at for possible bios mod , I have an Alienware Alpha R1 with a exp GDC external graphics card attached " GTX 950 "
My first question would be . Is it the bios or the mother board that dictates the amount of Lanes available on the M.2 port . And then second question is it possible to adjust the CPU's TDP with a modded bios .
find
quote
#2
Hi all, 

I guess i am in the extreme minority for owning this machine and wanting to do more then the extremely limited options available in stock bios.

I think this is the section as bios screen says AMI when i check but I could be wrong, sorry.

so all i really want to do is be able to adjust ram timings/speed on this board so i can use it for the ddr3 2133Mhz ram that i have installed, chipset supports it but dell seems to have locked it down... any extra that can be unlocked would be awesome.


I would love to be able to do this myself but haven't been able to find the right information, so I am extremely open to the idea of being mentored into how to do it. if all goes well i would love to help others in doing the same.

please see attached for bios


.zip   asm100-a04.zip (Size: 2.3 MB / Downloads: 16)
find
quote
#3
Further to this when I open rom with amibcp 4.3/4.55 it seems like it's not displaying options correctly, would it be that I need a newer 4.x version if there is one. Screenshot of what I mean below

   
find
quote
#4
(01-05-2017, 04:36 AM)beardy Wrote: Further to this when I open rom with amibcp 4.3/4.55 it seems like it's not displaying options correctly, would it be that I need a newer 4.x version if there is one. Screenshot of what I mean below

Hey beardy, I'm running into the same issues as you with amibcp might it be plausible that the bios simply cut out extra features?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#5
(05-27-2017, 10:25 PM)Raisins Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 04:36 AM)beardy Wrote: Further to this when I open rom with amibcp 4.3/4.55 it seems like it's not displaying options correctly, would it be that I need a newer 4.x version if there is one. Screenshot of what I mean below

Hey beardy, I'm running into the same issues as you with amibcp might it be plausible that the bios simply cut out extra features?

I know this is old,but has anyone made any progress,i just want to know if intel gpu could be an option...
find
quote
#6
(12-01-2019, 02:51 PM)kew1701 Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 10:25 PM)Raisins Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 04:36 AM)beardy Wrote: Further to this when I open rom with amibcp 4.3/4.55 it seems like it's not displaying options correctly, would it be that I need a newer 4.x version if there is one. Screenshot of what I mean below

Hey beardy, I'm running into the same issues as you with amibcp might it be plausible that the bios simply cut out extra features?

I know this is old,but has anyone made any progress,i just want to know if intel gpu could be an option...

Try this one.
http://katfile.com/5z0yh020kz20/asm100-a04.rom.html

find
quote
#7
[quote pid='160130' dateline='1575252109']

Try this one.
http://katfile.com/5z0yh020kz20/asm100-a04.rom.html
[/quote]

Im getting 18-secure flash verify fail,cannot flash using AFUWINx64 on Win10x64...And when i load this file in AFUWIN name of rom is some chinese letters... Confused
find
quote
#8
If someone needs to mod his ASM100 bios,dump your's an send it to user genius239,or follow text on his sitehttps://239239.blogspot.com/2019/12/menu...00-04.html
All credits goes to genius239,thanks man!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)