Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424163
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 217
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223801
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119100
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309517
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61905
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20221
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169153
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6266
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 768
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5738
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61114
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274951

[Request] Asrock Fatal1ty 990fx Killer Version 1.60 Bios Unlock
#1
Wink 
Manufacturer : ASROCK



Model :  fatal1ty 990fx killer

Bios Type : AMI EFI

Bios Revision : Version 1.60

Bios Link: http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/BIOS...60)WIN.zip


Thanks
find
quote
#2
Asrock doesn't usually hide many BIOS settings, what are you thinking your missing? You'll have to add some images of your BIOS so we can see what is visible to you already.
find
quote
#3
picture 1) https://imgur.com/a/GkxBLw1

picture 2) https://imgur.com/a/gjDrAAj


i had the 1.30 bios in the past and it was unlock and i had a bunch of stuff to play with in the overclocking section.
find
quote
#4
Thanks for info, images of BIOS is only way I can know for sure what you can't see. Even if you said 1.30 showed lots of settings, but 1.60 doesn't, I'd still need to see images of what areas you needed more settings added back into. So, I still need a zip archive then of all the pages, sections, showing all currently visible settings where you need them added back into. The pages you showed images of are OK and will help, but for example OC Tweaker I can only see the top of what you see, need to see scroll so all settings you can see are visible, so needs pic 2, and if necessary pic 3 of that page so I can see it all.
find
quote
#5
this is everything that is in the oc section


https://imgur.com/a/zlidaVk
find
quote
#6
Thanks! Do you have flash programmer, or no? If not, we'll skip trying to enable chipset for you, just in case it causes need for recovery. If you have programmer, I can enable it, but we may need to test a few ways first.

As for now, I enabled a few subsections in advanced, and I enabled some things in OC Tweaker, but you need to change from auto to manual first so I can see what is visible for you and what's not, then I can unlock the rest. Show me new images of OC tweaker after you flash this BIOS, put overclock mode to manual first. Also, pay attention in your new images, I think you missed some in the middle of OC Tweaker in last two images. Due to that, and overclock mode on auto, I didn't enable many things here yet (only 2-3 I think)

Also, add some images of everything you can see within DRAM Timing Config section too.

Do not rename file, update it from USB using the built in BIOS flasher within the BIOS
http://www.filedropper.com/fewchanges
find
quote
#7
Thank you so much, i was able to unlock a few options in the oc section



https://imgur.com/a/ozUitvT

this link contains all the pictures, after changes and also the ones that you told me to take.
find
quote
#8
You're welcome! So, do you need me to do anything else now, or did you see how to unlock stuff and can get it from here?
If you need me to do stuff still, next time please zip images if I need to see anymore.
find
quote
#9
I dont know if there is more stuff to unlock if you can unlock more ill appreciate it.
find
quote
#10
I didn't check, your post sounded like you unlocked some more after I sent you that file above. Did you, I mean did you edit BIOS again? If not, then yes I can still unlock more, I'll check your images again and get back to you later on Big Grin

Still missing images from inside "Dram Timing Control' Be sure to show me all settings inside there so I can add any missing timings
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)