Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6438
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14069
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 147
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424633
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3669
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 340
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 362
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225111
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119236
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 309
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6832
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 456
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309899
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62024
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 675
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20335
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169490
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6417
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 879

[Request] Asus G75VX Bricked Bios need flashable file for CH341A
#1
I tried to update my BIOS with EZFlash. the update failed and I got the black screen. I got a CH341A programmer and after reading some guides I created a few dump files and then unfortunately I tried to flash the update file version 206 from Asus website. Now its completely bricked. no led lights or anything. can someone please help me to compile a flashable rom that I can flash with the CH341A programmer? 


Attached Files
.bin   Bios dump 1.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#2
@ErroneousUsername

Test this one bios file then tell me the result.
https://katfile.com/1n47zzuo4sko/g75gv_B...3.rar.html

find
quote
#3
(07-17-2021, 11:34 PM)genius239 Wrote: @ErroneousUsername

Test this one bios file then tell me the result.
https://katfile.com/1n47zzuo4sko/g75gv_B...3.rar.html
find
quote
#4
what do you mean by test? I noticed that the file is 8.4mb so It would have to be edited with a hex editor before I could try to flash it. Please bear with me I'm new to all this. I had never even heard of a hex editor until a week ago.I just assumed the bios files on the website would be the complete binary file that you could flash. Hence my problem. I have 4 dump files that I hope are good enough to edit along with the update file to create a working bios but I dont know how to do that or if its possible with the dumps I created.
find
quote
#5
As your request ,i tried made a bios file for you based on you provided dump. I gave you is already 8mb(8388608 bytes) file ,not 8.4 mb ,you can directly write it to chip via programmer ,this is i said test.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)