Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6358
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424484
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224597
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61970
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20282
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169349
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

[Request] Asus X58 Sabertooth | Xeon X5650 Voltage issue (AMI Bios)
#1
Please, at least someone tell me that it's impossible if it can't be done, I'm really sad over this..

I have posted before but I don't know if it was in the wrong section so after a week or two with no reply, I'm taking my chances once again, I'd really appreciate if someone would help me out with this one..

System: 
Intel Xeon X5650 @2.66Ghz (3.1Ghz Turbo) (6 Core/12 Thread)
Raijintek Triton 240mm in Push
Asus Sabertooth X58
Kingston HyperX FURY 12GB DDR3 Triple channel 1600Mhz
EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SuperClocked 2048MB GDDR5 (1158Mhz)
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD
Westen Digital Blue 1TB HDD
Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD
Corsair VS650

-Bios that I currently am running: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1...S-1402.zip (Direct download from Asus Website).
-whats happens: Voltage changes aren't applied, no matter what setting I input, it shows it in the bios OC tab but hardware monitor, cpu-z and other software remain the same. It's not just a visual bug as no matter what setting I input, the computer fails to boot on a OC above 3.5Ghz, but if I disable cores, it can go up to 3.9Ghz turbo boost just fine. 
-screenshot from aida64>motherboard>cpuid
[Image: aVZNgdm.png]

[Image: bFwpiqZ.png]

[Image: 2lmuZrn.png]


-CPU spec code: SLBV3

The thing is that the P6T from Asus is able to make these changes and uses the same bios type as mine, but it has a newer revision applied to it, 1408, mine goes up to 1402.

Please someone take the time and at least look into it, I spent 1000€ on this computer for the exact idea of overclocking it and it just won't do it... I'm getting really upset.

Bios link for the P6T: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1...S-1408.zip (Direct Download from Asus Website)
find
quote
#2
Thread Moved to: General Help
find
quote
#3
Music 
HI


Exactly the same problem,the processor x5660 and the motherboard is asus p6t se 0908 BIOS. Does not change the voltage. What could be the problem?

http://storage3.static.itmages.ru/i/15/1...e0be0e.jpg
find
quote
#4
Do you have any sort of personal instant messaging system? I'd like to talk to you personally to troubleshoot this issue together with you since we have the same issue.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)