Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 93
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424396
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3611
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 202
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224424
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119163
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6781
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 400
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309691
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20271
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169263
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 820
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5791
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61192

[Request] BIOS Unlock for Asus ROG GL553VE
#81
(07-14-2020, 10:18 AM)feluchi Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 09:16 AM)gradops1000 Wrote: Hi,

My laptop has set the PROCHOT at 85*C which leads to decreased performance in many situations. I need you guys to help me unlock my bios.

This is my dump file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ywaqcc28a...g.rar/file

If you cannot download the file, I do add Attachment 

ME version: v11.6

Thanks a lot.

Hi!
Your bios with PROCHOT at 97°C completed. Check PM
I'm really appreciated that you change PROCHOT for me. However, I got some problems with mod bios.
First, PROCHOT is still at 85*C
Second, there is a problem with power management (I guess). The thing is that when I stress the GPU only, it can run at 80-89%. I tested with Furmark. Moreover, when I run Prime 95 and Furmark at the same time, gpu only load around 50-60% whereas cpu only use 12 watts. However, when I close furmark, cpu power can reach up to 40 watts. The thing is that before flashing mod bios, cpu power can reach 45watts for long period and up to 55watss in short term. and when I run both stress software, gpu still load 100% with 36-37 fps and cpu power is around 28-30 watts.
IMG: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing 
Additionally, could you unlock undervolt option in bios?
Hope you can help.
Best regards.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#82
(07-14-2020, 10:56 AM)gradops1000 Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 10:18 AM)feluchi Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 09:16 AM)gradops1000 Wrote: Hi,

My laptop has set the PROCHOT at 85*C which leads to decreased performance in many situations. I need you guys to help me unlock my bios.

This is my dump file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ywaqcc28a...g.rar/file

If you cannot download the file, I do add Attachment 

ME version: v11.6

Thanks a lot.

Hi!
Your bios with PROCHOT at 97°C completed. Check PM

First, PROCHOT is still at 85*C

After you already successfully flashed biosmod, then go in bios setup menu, and on the last page "Save and Exit" set to "Default Settings", then press F10 button to save, then press the Enter button.
find
quote
#83
(07-14-2020, 11:07 AM)feluchi Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 10:56 AM)gradops1000 Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 10:18 AM)feluchi Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 09:16 AM)gradops1000 Wrote: Hi,

My laptop has set the PROCHOT at 85*C which leads to decreased performance in many situations. I need you guys to help me unlock my bios.

This is my dump file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ywaqcc28a...g.rar/file

If you cannot download the file, I do add Attachment 

ME version: v11.6

Thanks a lot.

Hi!
Your bios with PROCHOT at 97°C completed. Check PM

First, PROCHOT is still at 85*C

After you already successfully flashed biosmod, then go in bios setup menu, and on the last page "Save and Exit" set to "Default Settings", then press F10 button to save, then press the Enter button.

Wow. It works perfectly. Thanks a lot bro!

Could you help me a bit more? I need cpu voltage offset option in bios and PROCHOT at 90*C. I know its not nice to ask you help me a lot. I'm sorry if I make you feel tired or even angry.

Regards.
find
quote
#84
  • Hey Guys! I just want to install Windows 7 on my FX553VE laptop! But the installer fails. My idea was to get an unlocked bios where i  can change ACPI, CSM and more options! Is there a possible solution ? I hope someone can help Smile
find
quote
#85
Hello,
I wanted to unlock my bios setting for PROCHOT, graphics and other. I would love your help with the same.
my dump file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/68xfhxg0a3...p.zip/file
ME version: v11.6
I will also attach same zip if needed in case.
Thanks a lot.


Attached Files
.zip   biosregdump.zip (Size: 3.58 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#86
Here is mod package for ROG GL553VE of version 308
https://userupload.net/k9yilgraacpc

find
quote
#87
(10-30-2020, 12:33 PM)genius239 Wrote: Here is mod package for ROG GL553VE of version 308
https://userupload.net/k9yilgraacpc

I will try this and let you know. Thanks a lot.
find
quote
#88
I'm on asus rog gl553VE bios 308 too.
But i have other problem with intel hd graphics 630 in my laptop is showing error code 43 and if i reinstall the intel hd drivers its show black screen..
And the screen brightness is not found, anyone know solution for this issue?
I want to enable my intel hd graphics again,
I want to tested this and thanks in advance genius239!
find
quote
#89
@setya87
This problem isn't modify bios can solve ,it's an hardware malfunction.
Error code 43 usually occurs on discrete graphics card ,it mean gpu core or gpu memory broken.
I've not seen error 43 on hd graphic.

If you're sure hd graphic got error code 43 on the device manager ,it mean integrated card is dead or cpu will get a dead.
You should isolate the integrated card.

Do you use liquid metal on the heatsink in laptop then cause this ?

find
quote
#90
@genius239
I don't use liquid metal, i just use normally.
But im still confusing how to distinguish among gl553ve and gl553vd because the gpu cards is nvidia gtx1050 (maybe my laptop is gl553vd? Cause i'm check it on website gl553ve got gpu gtx1050Ti) and in backdoor case is showing type gl553vd, but when i see in msinfo32 and dxdiag showing type of gl553ve.
Or the type gl553ve bios is same as gl553vd bios ?
I haven't tryed the gl553vd bios unlock and stock, but your gl553ve bios unlock is work to update, (chipset menu is showing and haven't tested yet) .
Can you give me the bios unlock for gl553vd in gl553vd unlock thread? Let me try it.
Thanks in advance.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)