Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6679
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6441
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14075
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424642
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3672
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 367
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225153
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119237
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6834
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 459
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309911
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62031
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 677
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20337
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169494
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6421

[Request] BIOS unlock for Sager NP7871
#1
Hi.

Anyone know where I can get a well modded BIOS for a Sager NP7871? It's got an Aptio bios of some sort.

I ordered from Xotic PC thinking they were partnered with Prema, but apparently this doesn't come with the Prema BIOS.

If there are no BIOSes readily available, could someone point me in the right direction?


Here's the info if it helps things at all: 

Code:
BIOS Information
        Vendor: American Megatrends Inc.
        Version: 1.07.13bLS1
        Release Date: 12/11/2018
        Address: 0xF0000
        Runtime Size: 64 kB
        ROM Size: 8192 kB
        Characteristics:
                PCI is supported
                BIOS is upgradeable
                BIOS shadowing is allowed
                Boot from CD is supported
                Selectable boot is supported
                EDD is supported
                Print screen service is supported (int 5h)
                8042 keyboard services are supported (int 9h)
                Printer services are supported (int 17h)
                ACPI is supported
                USB legacy is supported
                BIOS boot specification is supported
                Targeted content distribution is supported
                UEFI is supported
        BIOS Revision: 7.13
        Firmware Revision: 7.8

I'd really like to be able to over/under clock, and disable the integrated graphics card (leaving only the NVIDIA one—switchable graphics just doesn't work).

If anyone can offer any direction, that would be awesome
find
quote
#2
Please give me a link to the stock BIOS. Some BIOS you cannot disable graphics like you mention, and it's only suggested to try settings that do that once I unlock BIOS for you if you have a flash programmer in hand and backup made verified and validated and you're ready to be able to recover with checked known good BIOS backup.
find
quote
#3
(02-18-2019, 03:43 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Please give me a link to the stock BIOS.  Some BIOS you cannot disable graphics like you mention, and it's only suggested to try settings that do that once I unlock BIOS for you if you have a flash programmer in hand and backup made verified and validated and you're ready to be able to recover with checked known good BIOS backup.

I can't find a download file anywhere, but I can dump my BIOS out to a .rom file or something if that works?

Is there an easy tool to achieve this?

Ok. I think I got it: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=0995...6571163683
find
quote
#4
So I've opened it up in AMIBCP and tried changing different Access/Use of menus that I could not to USER instead of Default, but this didn't change anything when I saved and flashed the BIOS.

You mentioned in this thread that sometimes one needs to change the enabled-table hex values and the Access/Use value to see certain menus, but I'm having a difficult time finding the enabled-table hex strings in the first place. (When I open the bios in UEFITool, there isn't anything I can export in the "Setup" section that shows me a nice, compressed view of the menus. It's only the full thing. Sad )
find
quote
#5
What is the above linked file, that says dump? What did you use to create this? I wanted the stock BIOS package, which includes installer, batch files etc. You should ask Xotic PC for a BIOS update link, so you can have latest BIOS package from them

Yes, we can do via dump, but if we go that route the BIOS would only work for you, better to mod a stock one if/when possible so everyone else can use it that finds this thread later.

Is your system/BIOS Clevo or Sager, both names are in the link you provided

If you don't want to ask, or can't get Xotic to give you a BIOS package, then we can do via dump. Please check BIOS main page for ME FW version, if not shown download HWInfo64 and in the large window on left side, expand motherboard section and find ME section, then find ME Firmware version and tell me the version.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)