Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309748
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

Request DELL SLIC 2.1 for GA-990FXA-UD3
#31
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8Y5VHcnCg

http://rghost.net/8L2pRPR6N

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#32
(02-02-2015, 11:21 PM)draklrd Wrote: Hi i know this is an old thread but i have this mother board and was wondering if some one can do an slic update that uses the ACER/Gateway/Packard one for F9 or F10E for mobo rev. 1.1 this bios is at the link below and thank you.

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product...=3996#bios
f10e: http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/BIO...3_f10e.zip
f9: http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/BIO...ud3_f9.exe

Re-upload from DMAN999 upload. 
Gigabyte_GA-990FXA-UD3_F9_DELL_SLIC_2.1_SSV3.rar
https://1fichier.com/?5vm9427de6
find
quote
#33
OK ... you guys are confusing me. I have a GA-990FXA-UD3 rev. 4.0 and was wondering if you've modded the BIOS so RAM timing can be set manually. I have the latest BIOS from Gigabyte (F3) and have set it to "expert" but when I try to set timing manually I can't get in.

All of these other BIOSs you have posted (F4 etc.) i'll assume are for different board revisions.

Which modded BIOS is for rev. 4.0 and whats been modded ??
www find
quote
#34
(01-21-2016, 09:18 PM)EvergreenPC Wrote: OK ... you guys are confusing me. I have a GA-990FXA-UD3 rev. 4.0 and was wondering if you've modded the BIOS so RAM timing can be set manually. I have the latest BIOS from Gigabyte (F3) and have set it to "expert" but when I try to set timing manually I can't get in.

All of these other BIOSs you have posted (F4 etc.) i'll assume are for different board revisions.

Which modded BIOS is for rev. 4.0 and whats been modded ??

All the bios modded here were for rev 1.1. The revision 4 is more recent from the last time we posted here. Also I believe that the bios for rev4 and above are totally UEFI so it will be more dificult to mod. You can request  it but use the apropiated post format.
find
quote
#35
ohhhhh .. it hasn't been modded ... so thats why search sent me to this thread .. gotcha.

yes, its a UEFI BIOS ... and its not organized very well.

If it hasn't been requested by now then i'm probably the only one that wants it and its not really that important.

thanks for your help gatomalaco.
www find
quote
#36
(01-21-2016, 11:14 PM)EvergreenPC Wrote: ohhhhh .. it hasn't been modded ... so thats why search sent me to this thread .. gotcha.

yes, its a UEFI BIOS ... and its not organized very well.

If it hasn't been requested by now then i'm probably the only one that wants it and its not really that important.

thanks for your help gatomalaco.

But why you need a modded bios?
find
quote
#37
Hey guys, old thread, I know, but I see the recent activity and I figured it would be best to not start a separate one.

I'm new to the world of PC upgrades (and to this forum!) and I cannot for the life of me get OEM Windows to cooperate after my old rig spazzed out. Confused  I now have the v1 of this Mobo and 64-bit Windows Pro and I'm hoping for the latest Dell, Acer, or other/similar SLIC so I can restore my activation key. Most of the links here are expired, and the rest of the web was a dead end for GA-990FXA-UD3 R5 rev 1.0, so can anyone help? I don't need anything fancy, just for it to activate and pass the genuine check. Please. 

I found a thread with a Dell/Acer and rev 4.0, but when I tried to launch the included flasher, it says it was incompatible.  Sad
find
quote
#38
Please read 2 or 3 post above. The UD3 R5 is a UEFI bios and hasnt been modded yet. If you need it please request it in the apropiated way.
find
quote
#39
(01-28-2016, 07:56 PM)gatomalaco Wrote: Please read 2 or 3 post above. The UD3 R5 is a UEFI bios and hasnt been modded yet. If you need it please request it in the apropiated way.

Sorry, I didn't realize the R5 makes the difference. I thought, with v1 that there were mods already. I will make a separate thread.
find
quote
#40
You can try doing it here but look at the first post, thats the way to request the mod. Its easier for the modders to access the file.


Besides, please check your PM inbox. Wink
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)