Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6365
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424498
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224622
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309747
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61974
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[Request] Fujitsu Lifebook T902
#1
I'd like to put in a request for someone to help unlock the Phoenix bios on a Fujitsu T902 tablet PC.

Download Link:

http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/download/ShowVersions.asp?IDOS=FFFFFFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF&IDComp=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000&IDRev=2F563196-0BED-4A49-85C8-06FDD5A5E244

It's version 1.04 of the bios. Any help is greatly appreciated! I'm posting on behalf of a bunch of art geeks who are trying to sort out some odd cursor behavior. We think we've narrowed it down to overzealous power throttling in the BIOS.

Here's the related thread, if anyone is curious:

http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/fujitsu/...es-18.html

Thanks!
find
quote
#2
(07-16-2013, 04:48 PM)Plognark Wrote: I'd like to put in a request for someone to help unlock the Phoenix bios on a Fujitsu T902 tablet PC.

Download Link:

http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/download/ShowVersions.asp?IDOS=FFFFFFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF&IDComp=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000&IDRev=2F563196-0BED-4A49-85C8-06FDD5A5E244

It's version 1.04 of the bios. Any help is greatly appreciated! I'm posting on behalf of a bunch of art geeks who are trying to sort out some odd cursor behavior. We think we've narrowed it down to overzealous power throttling in the BIOS.

Here's the related thread, if anyone is curious:

http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/fujitsu/...es-18.html

Thanks!

Hello

I just buy this computer but don't know if come with 1.xx or 2.xx Bios , it's impossible to upgrade 1.x to 2.x .

I just try to open bios *.ROM files with Phoenix Bios Editor but i have No BCPs found error and i can't open it .

Can it's possible to help for open this *.ROM Bios ?

Thanks


EDIT : Sorry i just see that it's EFI / Inside Bios it's for that i think i can't open this *.ROM files with Phoenix Bios Editor because last built available is make in 2009 .

EDIT 2 : I read Dell XPS thread and see that :

4) Do a HEX search to find the desired files in the DUMP folder to view/patch. In my case I was looking for my VBIOS, so I searched for NVIDIA and voila! my VBIOS rom appears in the file 8C8BAE9C-4AEB-44DF-AB67-1E4D8242E964_1_xxx.ROM. For Intel VBIOS the ROM file for the Dell series is usually: 29206FC2-9EAB-4612-ACA1-1E3D098FB1B3_1_xxx.ROM

I find Intel Bios *.ROM version is 29206FC2-9EAB-4612-ACA1-1E3D098FB1B3_1_830.ROM and i open XPS bios and see 929 .
I would like to know if it's possible like the XPS Bios to make that for T902 bios ? I'm not dev and so don't understand very well how like for upgrade vBIOS ^^

I received Monday the computer so i wait for the moment because i can't dump EFI and don't know if come with 1.x or 2.x bios

Thanks
find
quote
#3
Hy

I just received my T902 and come with 2.08 Firmware and this firmware is not available the last is 2.07

I have in Bios : 2.08 (06/07/2013) SECURE BIOS

I would like to make the first step for enable hidden menu but i don't understand sorry :

1) Dump your AdvancedSetup.efi module (IDA, objdump etc) and parse it through the IFR specification provided by UEFI

Thanks

EDIT : Sorry i don't read the first post about UEFI Bios so wait and it's notvery important just for fun Wink

http://phoenix.com/system/resources/0000...ng2013.pdf
find
quote
#4
I just make a backup of the v2.08 SECUREBIOS Phoenix of my new T902 Fujitsu : http://www.mediafire.com/?wudzt8r8gurl1r6

Like i say before with Phoenix Bios editor i have error No BCP Found so i don't know how to mod this bios .

Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)