Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6520
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308231
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61542
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168423
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5970
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5470
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60722
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274668
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 645
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24612
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693635
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173997
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59533
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43059

[Request] HP Pavillion dv7t-6c00 F.1C (sp60655) whitelist removal
#11
I tried the downloads but it didn't work for me, Ran the EXEs from both places and just got an error message.

(06-28-2013, 10:39 AM)tavus Wrote: Did this mod work??

I tried the Download but the EXEs didn't work. If they could be uploaded again.
find
quote
#12
@everyone This bios mod was just to prove to wassup123 that RSA signed bios are currently unmoddable. I talked with him through private messages and all attempts ended up in an instant brick.

I don't recommend that anyone should try flashing the bios I uploaded. I will brick you computer.

Unless your persistent enough to crack the numbers used in the RSA algorithm, it's unlikely that RSA bios will be moldable anytime soon.
find
quote
#13
(06-28-2013, 04:28 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: Unless your persistent enough to crack the numbers used in the RSA algorithm, it's unlikely that RSA bios will be moldable anytime soon.
I have the same BIOS in my laptop. According to this article, I can dump my current decrypted version of BIOS. If I give it to you, could it be modded and uploaded back to laptop without brick?
find
quote
#14
(07-13-2013, 04:39 PM)spynet41 Wrote: I have the same BIOS in my laptop. According to this article, I can dump my current decrypted version of BIOS. If I give it to you, could it be modded and uploaded back to laptop without brick?
We can already decrypt it. The problem happens because the key in the bios isn't updated to reflect the modifications. So when your computer starts up to verify the integrity of the bios, it fails this check and results in a brick.

I'd like to personally try some more stuff before I fully give up on these types of bios though. If anyone wants to donate a computer to me with RSA unmoddable bios I'd be very greatful Big Grin
find
quote
#15
(07-15-2013, 03:03 PM)donovan6000 Wrote:
(07-13-2013, 04:39 PM)spynet41 Wrote: I have the same BIOS in my laptop. According to this article, I can dump my current decrypted version of BIOS. If I give it to you, could it be modded and uploaded back to laptop without brick?
We can already decrypt it. The problem happens because the key in the bios isn't updated to reflect the modifications. So when your computer starts up to verify the integrity of the bios, it fails this check and results in a brick.

I'd like to personally try some more stuff before I fully give up on these types of bios though. If anyone wants to donate a computer to me with RSA unmoddable bios I'd be very greatful Big Grin

Any news concerning this bios after all this time?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)