Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424187
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 225
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223875
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309539
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20226
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169166
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6271
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5741
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61122
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274958

[Request] Lenovo ideapad 310 (15ISK) Unlock
#1
Wink 
Hi guys,
  I've been trying unlock the advanced menu in my bios for a long time.
  I already tried: 
    Decompiling the SetupUtility with IDA, but the entries are complete different from the donovan6000's tutorial. (I think it's because my bios is much newer)
    Using falseclock tutorial, trying to change the uefi variables. But seems like lenovo locked the vars, so I can't change it using an EFI shell.

So, I'm here asking if anyone can unlock it for me. And it'll be even better, if this person says to me how he did that. I'd be very glad for that, and you can be sure that I'll do a donation.

My laptop config:
  Ideapad 310 15isk 80UH0004BR
  I7 6500u
  nvidia 920mx
  8gb ddr4
  Lenovo shop page
  Lenovo support page

Current bios menu:
[Image: dmwOpPG.jpg]


Latest extracted BIOS (fd file)
find
quote
#2
(12-07-2016, 09:20 PM)daniel.stuart14 Wrote: Hi guys,
  I've been trying unlock the advanced menu in my bios for a long time.
  I already tried: 
    Decompiling the SetupUtility with IDA, but the entries are complete different from the donovan6000's tutorial. (I think it's because my bios is much newer)
    Using falseclock tutorial, trying to change the uefi variables. But seems like lenovo locked the vars, so I can't change it using an EFI shell.

So, I'm here asking if anyone can unlock it for me. And it'll be even better, if this person says to me how he did that. I'd be very glad for that, and you can be sure that I'll do a donation.
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-Programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#3
(12-08-2016, 05:28 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-Programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Afaik it can be disabled using the "Enable bios back flash" option on bios.
Is that correct?
find
quote
#4
(12-08-2016, 11:36 AM)daniel.stuart14 Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 05:28 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-Programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Afaik it can be disabled using the "Enable bios back flash" option on bios.
Is that correct?
NO...it is to return to a previous version of the original Bios
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-Programmer+SOIC8 clip only!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)