Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424195
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223901
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309547
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169168
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6272
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5742
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61123

[Request] NP350V5C-S08IL Samsung (files provided)
#1
Hey!
I'm new here, as you see. I own a NP350V5C-S08IL Samsung laptop, with a 7670M AMD GPU I wish to overclock.
My bios version is P07ABE, I will upload a .rom file AfuWinGui x64 has generated.

Currently, MSI afterburner only lets me downclock (successfully) which isn't quite as interesting as one might think. I wish to be able to overclock to higher frequencies (maximal and stock is 600 MHz for core). I also wish to be able to install generic AMD drivers instead of Samsung's drivers, which are old. Do I need to disable the "switchable graphics" option for that? Can you please modify the ROM file so I could do that?

I've actually tried using AMIBCP (modifying to "USER") and flashing back using AfuWinGui, but it hasn't changed anything (maybe I'm doing something wrong?).

Could you please explain what should I do to be able to install generic drivers & overclock my GPU?

Thanks, Mark!

http://www.speedyshare.com/c8grs/afuwin.rar

[for some reason, it won't let me attach it here]
find
quote
#2
Hi Mark,

The link you provided says I need to register for an account. Is there another place you can post it to? I'm not sure why the board isn't letting you attach.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#3
(04-28-2013, 07:40 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Hi Mark,

The link you provided says I need to register for an account. Is there another place you can post it to? I'm not sure why the board isn't letting you attach.

TheWiz

Sorry for the wait!
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/41...n-rar.html
find
quote
#4
Hi there,

I'm still a bit confused on the issue here. Looking at the BIOS I see the switchable graphics options already available for use? Please help me to understand better.

Regards,
TheWiz
www find
quote
#5
(05-02-2013, 08:59 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Hi there,

I'm still a bit confused on the issue here. Looking at the BIOS I see the switchable graphics options already available for use? Please help me to understand better.

Regards,
TheWiz

Well, I don't seem to find it in my setup... with a lot of other features. How can I make it visible for change?
find
quote
#6
Anyone?
find
quote
#7
It looks like this BIOS is one of the AMI EFI setups. I will need more time to work on a procedure for this type of unlock.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#8
(05-14-2013, 03:07 PM)TheWiz Wrote: It looks like this BIOS is one of the AMI EFI setups. I will need more time to work on a procedure for this type of unlock.

TheWiz
Hmm... Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)