Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424136
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223758
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119096
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309504
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169142
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61108
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

[Request] Unlock "Advanced" and "Chipset" tabs on Samsung All-In-One DM500A2J
#1
Hi I wish to unlock the first and second "Advanced" tabs and "Chipset" tab on Samsung All-In-One DM500A2J-K26L computer to see if I can get EXP GDC to work on mPCIe. I've extracted the rom with Afuwin, and I've tried to change Default to User/Supervisor, but that did not work. I've Googled this kind of Samsung BIOSes and there are not many results, but all first tries have failed but second succeeded.
https://www.win-raid.com/t6287f16-HELP-U...ebook.html
https://239239.blogspot.com/2020/04/bios...c-x01.html
Thanks!


Attached Files
.zip   afuwin.rom.zip (Size: 3.21 MB / Downloads: 7)
.zip   images.zip (Size: 7.56 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#2
Hi!

Try this mod and response the result.

find
quote
#3
(12-16-2020, 11:29 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi!

Try this mod and response the result.

Thanks, genius. Your username says it all!
There are no rectangular images with setup option names because I assume these options don't have their own images when they are not supposed to be available, but I can select them with keyboard. Here are the images.
May I ask how you did it?
find
quote
#4
1.Sorry ,thees screenshots are so small to watch ,could you make some large image again and upload them?
I'm gonna plan let three tab Advanced ,Chipset , and boot appear in the bios screen ,but it seems it lost a original tab??

2.I guess that official wouldn't to design image button for these lock tabs ,so you only can see a invisiable button.


3. Navigate to new Boot tab > CSM parameters , option "Other PCI device ROM priority" and "Boot option filter" ,i think they should be useful for your demand.

find
quote
#5
Okay , now test this mod again.

find
quote
#6
https://imgur.com/a/Z51GuMZ
I've uploaded full sized images. Just to let you know, Primary Graphics from Auto to IGFX, enabling IGFX makes EXP GDC work! on macOS but not on Windows. Can't automatically find and download driver for GTX550TI lol
Sorry for being confused XD but what did you mean by "my demand"? Is it how to edit the afuwin.rom or is it showing the buttons?

Edit: did not see the second reply. I'll test soon!
find
quote
#7
Results: The stock Boot and Advanced tabs disappeared. https://imgur.com/a/JjKTWCj
find
quote
#8
(12-17-2020, 06:19 AM)dyang94 Wrote: Results: The stock Boot and Advanced tabs disappeared. https://imgur.com/a/JjKTWCj
Yes ,this result is i expected ,but it seems doesn't link image button to new unlock tab.
My idea is that there are two same name tab "Advanced" and "Boot" ,i guess if we hide stock advanced tab and boot tab ,maybe image button would link to new tab ,but it was not the case.

Now you can re-flash bios to version 1 bios.

find
quote
#9
I seems found somethings ,try this mod again.

find
quote
#10
https://imgur.com/a/5k32Bf4
Advanced button clicks to New Advanced settings. I think using the green Boot button for the new hidden Boot tab would be the last thing, but I can live with this. Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)