Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 46
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 114
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221781
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118859
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 141
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6627
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308862
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61684
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 432
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20071
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168743
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6113
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 648
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5606
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60892
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274784
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 761
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694652

[Request] Unlock BIOS. MCP73VT-PM, GeForce7050 / 620i (MCP73V)
#1
Hi.
I thought of upgrade my kids computer for Christmas because he is now having a Celeron D 346 on a ASRock 775Dual-915GV with 2GB DDR2-800.
 
So I got a MCP73VT-PM motherboard from a Packard Bell IMEDIA B2630NC free from a friend.
 
I googled around to look for best parts and ordered a LGA 771 to 775 MOD Adapter Sticker for Intel XEON and a Intel Xeon E5450 3 GHz Quad-Core SLBBM processor, info here:
http://www.delidded.com/lga-771-to-775-adapter/
 
And I got Corsair DDR2 800MHz 2X2GB (PC6400) CL5 XMS2 from an old not working computer.
 
I installed my Radeon HD6990, but got no picture, but when I used an older GPU I got picture.
Memory at 667MHz not 800MHz, no options what so ever in the bios. Still using Intel® Celeron® 450, no Xeon delivered yet.
 
There is no update bios for this so I am hoping to get some help here, I only get one shot because it is a single soldered BIOS chips and I do not want to brick my card.
 
What I want in the BIOS:
support for 800MHz memory,
support for my Radeon HD6990,
Xeon support (if there is not now),
Overclock options. (now there is none)
 
I can upload my bios If you need it, I don’t find it online.
 
Chipset: GeForce7050 / 610i (MCP73V) Googel
Chipset: GeForce7050 / 620i CPU-Z

AMI BIOS
Motherboard name on the sticker MCP73VT-PM, if I remove the sticker the name is MCP73T-AM.
Similar motherboards: GF7050VT-M5, GF7050VT-M.
 
I read someone tried the bios for the GF7050VT-M and bricked the card.
 
So please help me, I am an afraid I will brick the card if I try modding the bios on my own.
find
quote
#2
Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z.
find
quote
#3
(12-05-2016, 01:31 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z.

[Image: Cpu-z.jpg]

To my surprise it says nForce 620i and not 610i as i found when i googeld it.

This is not the new processor, it has not arrived yet.
find
quote
#4
I also updated the microcode in my bios following this: http://www.delidded.com/how-to-update-cp.../#comments

But have not flashed it yet.
find
quote
#5
GeForce 7050 chipset doesn't support DDR2-800, only DDR2‑667.
Give me links to original & modded by you BIOS.
find
quote
#6
(12-06-2016, 01:10 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: GeForce 7050 chipset doesn't support DDR2-800, only DDR2‑667.
Give me links to original & modded by you BIOS.

Ok. I read that GeForce7050 / 610i do DDR2‑667, OC 800MHz but the GeForce7050 / 620i and GeForce7100 / 630i do DDR-800, i guess its wrong than.

But i cant OC without options.

Modified BIOS:

Original BIOS:


New CPU id: 01067A, platform 11 and 44.
find
quote
#7
Everything seems normal. Try to flash it.
Unlocking isn't my specialization. Ask somebody else.
find
quote
#8
ok. i will change the thread name and hope for the best.

But what about the gpu? Is that a bios or chipset limit that makes the hd6990 not working?
find
quote
#9
About new GPU & old chipsets - it's well known problem without solution.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)