Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6371
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14011
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424503
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3627
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 316
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224634
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6794
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309751
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20287
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169387
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6358
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 834

[Request] Unlock bios Asus N552VW
#31
(01-11-2020, 09:42 AM)genius239 Wrote: fpt11.rar you downloaded .
=============
Copy dump2.rom to the folder that you uncompress fpt11.rar ,it contain flash.bat already.

thank you so much, you do it.
i have a question:
can i go to the previous version of the bios
because my laptop (N552VW) after i update the bios to the new version (Version 304) can't boot to the bios and windows from SSD 1tb and SSD M.2 1tb but its boot from SSD M.2 128GB that come with the laptop
or my be you knew or some one her how to do that from the current version (Version 304) of the bios?
find
quote
#32

.zip   dump.zip (Size: 2.54 MB / Downloads: 10)
(01-11-2020, 09:42 AM)genius239 Wrote: fpt11.rar you downloaded .
=============
Copy dump2.rom to the folder that you uncompress fpt11.rar ,it contain flash.bat already.

Hi, I have an Asus laptop model N552VW-FI202T with BIOS version 300 and I wonder if you could unlock it. I need to enter the chipset tab in order to adjust the clock frequency of the CPU. I already dumped the BIOS and will attach it to this post, thank you for your time!
find
quote
#33
(03-04-2020, 02:34 PM)Natzore Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 09:42 AM)genius239 Wrote: fpt11.rar you downloaded .
=============
Copy dump2.rom to the folder that you uncompress fpt11.rar ,it contain flash.bat already.

Hi, I have an Asus laptop model N552VW-FI202T with BIOS version 300 and I wonder if you could unlock it. I need to enter the chipset tab in order to adjust the clock frequency of the CPU. I already dumped the BIOS and will attach it to this post, thank you for your time!

No any features that you said "adjust the clock frequency" in chipset tab.

find
quote
#34
(03-04-2020, 10:14 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 02:34 PM)Natzore Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 09:42 AM)genius239 Wrote: fpt11.rar you downloaded .
=============
Copy dump2.rom to the folder that you uncompress fpt11.rar ,it contain flash.bat already.

Hi, I have an Asus laptop model N552VW-FI202T with BIOS version 300 and I wonder if you could unlock it. I need to enter the chipset tab in order to adjust the clock frequency of the CPU. I already dumped the BIOS and will attach it to this post, thank you for your time!

No any features that you said "adjust the clock frequency" in chipset tab.

Sorry if I was unclear, what I mean is that I would like to access whatever option in the bios unlocks the adjustment of clock speed. Is that possible? Currently clock speed is bios locked, I wanted to underclock the CPU to make it stop go into thermal throttling but it's not possible without an unlocked bios
find
quote
#35
(03-05-2020, 06:45 AM)Natzore Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 10:14 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 02:34 PM)Natzore Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 09:42 AM)genius239 Wrote: fpt11.rar you downloaded .
=============
Copy dump2.rom to the folder that you uncompress fpt11.rar ,it contain flash.bat already.

Hi, I have an Asus laptop model N552VW-FI202T with BIOS version 300 and I wonder if you could unlock it. I need to enter the chipset tab in order to adjust the clock frequency of the CPU. I already dumped the BIOS and will attach it to this post, thank you for your time!

No any features that you said "adjust the clock frequency" in chipset tab.

Sorry if I was unclear, what I mean is that I would like to access whatever option in the bios unlocks the adjustment of clock speed. Is that possible? Currently clock speed is bios locked, I wanted to underclock the CPU to make it stop go into thermal throttling but it's not possible without an unlocked bios

Try my modded.

find
quote
#36
(03-05-2020, 08:35 AM)genius239 Wrote: Try my modded.

Hey I wanted to let you know that it worked! With your modded bios I managed to limit the clock speed and now the CPU doesn't constantly throttle when using heavy applications or games. Thank you a lot!
find
quote
#37
(03-06-2020, 07:38 AM)Natzore Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 08:35 AM)genius239 Wrote: Try my modded.

Hey I wanted to let you know that it worked! With your modded bios I managed to limit the clock speed and now the CPU doesn't constantly throttle when using heavy applications or games. Thank you a lot!

It's great~
Which options do you adjust to limit the clock speed??

find
quote
#38
(03-06-2020, 12:03 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 07:38 AM)Natzore Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 08:35 AM)genius239 Wrote: Try my modded.

Hey I wanted to let you know that it worked! With your modded bios I managed to limit the clock speed and now the CPU doesn't constantly throttle when using heavy applications or games. Thank you a lot!

It's great~
Which options do you adjust to limit the clock speed??

help
find
quote
#39
Hello

Download link is not working. Can you send files again for the N552VW version 304?

Can I disable the onboard graphics card? Or can I put the 960M graphics card in the first place?

Thank you... @genius239
find
quote
#40
Try this package to make an exclusive mod bios in your machine and flashing it.
https://katfile.com/l5m8n2dvada0/VivoBoo...4.rar.html

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)