Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424438
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3617
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224473
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119167
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6784
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 404
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309706
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61962
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 622
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20275
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169301
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6343
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 823
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61197

[Request] Uploaded ADDCC, explanation, and nc6000
#1
Hello everybody!

I am new here and have been working on getting a PCI card (DMCA-82) to work with my Compaq nc6000 for quite some time now. Here is the PCI id for my card:
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_001B&SUBSYS_1600185F

Here is a link to the download for the bios from the HP site:
click here

I have referenced the following threads on numerous occasions:
http://www.wimsbios.com/forum/topic9388.html -- This one is where I have gleaned most of my information
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/printthread.php?t=7681&pp=10&page=122 -- In this one, there was a nc6000 bios image with the whitelist removed, but it no longer exists.

Throughout the course of my investigation, I have seen the ADDCC (Awesome Dirty Do Checksum Checker) mentioned multiple times. Unfortunately, it does not seem to exist ANYWHERE on the internet anymore (this is so frustrating!!). I have tried to manually modify what it has done (with a hex editor), but my bios image failed (I will soon have a socketed nc6000, and then I can do any testing I want) --the modified bin is attached. If anybody could upload the ADDCC anywhere, I am sure the community at large would be very appreciative! Or better yet, if somebody could remove the PCI whitelist altogether, and maybe explain how to do it manually, this forum would serve to help anybody who happens to stumble upon it via a google search in the future. Thanks in advance!!

tl;dr
Can somebody please remove the whitelist from nc6000 bios?
Does anybody have the ADDCC they can upload somewhere? It no longer exists anywhere on the internet?

Thanks!

(07-06-2013, 01:26 PM)schnook Wrote: I have tried to manually modify what it has done (with a hex editor), but my bios image failed (I will soon have a socketed nc6000, and then I can do any testing I want) --the modified bin is attached.

ExclamationExclamation
I just want to reiterate, DO NOT FLASH THE MODDED BIOS BIN I POSTED!! It will brick your computer. Hopefully this post saves someone from a big headache...
ExclamationExclamation


Attached Files
.bin   68BDDMOD.BIN (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote
#2
Courtesy of LatinMcG over at mydigitallife, we now have download links for the ADDCC v3!!! Big GrinSmileBig GrinHeart

http://www.mediafire.com/?0ipuwp8787yz0zi

Backup in case the above ever goes down:
http://sdrv.ms/12jaRCM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)