Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227524
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Request for Memory no memory detected error be removed on Dell C6320P(Phi x200) Bios
#11
I have an SPI flasher if needed and the Windows EXE Bio's update you can extract in ProgrmData under C drive. I Just stated BIN as I have linux already on the box. I am willing to load up Windows too I have no issues with that.

I have the hdr file from Windows Package would you like me to upload it?
find
quote
#12
HDR 




Attached Files
.zip   C6320p-020300.zip (Size: 5.58 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
#13
(10-22-2021, 05:38 PM)H@cK_T7910 Wrote: I have the hdr file from Windows Package would you like me to upload it?
No needed. I evaluate my capabilities every time before offering the assistance, so I have extracted the hdr file for a long time.

Since you have a SPI flasher, won't it make it difficult for you to use it to read the bios and share a copy? I'll edit it and send it back to you.
find
quote
#14
If you can modify the hdr file I can apply it to the Dell package to attempt to flash it, If there are any hidden menus or options seen can those be unlocked too.

Thanks
find
quote
#15
(10-23-2021, 09:36 AM)H@cK_T7910 Wrote: If you can modify the hdr file I can apply it to the Dell package to attempt to flash it
That's a way too optimistic thinking. Modded .hdr file.
find
quote
#16
Thanks going to go test now!
find
quote
#17
[Image: image0.jpg]
find
quote
#18
Same error, just so you know what I am looking at, it did flash 100% too.
find
quote
#19
(10-23-2021, 07:19 PM)H@cK_T7910 Wrote: Same error
Can you guarantee that the BIOS has been installed? What if I want to check?
find
quote
#20
Even though it said 100% the Lifecycle logs show the original bios install date. I'll have to get a dump of this Machine then, can you tell me what address did you modify as well on the hdr file?


Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)