Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425684
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310652
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

Request to Unlock Phoenix BIOS in a Lenovo B575 Laptop
#11
Link in first post is broken , please upload the bios to modify it .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#12
Hello Ahmed,

I understand that your intentions were good and I agree that your studies must come first! Thank you for offering to modify the Lenovo B575 BIOS. I'm sure that Metroid and others will be very appreciative of your efforts!

Best regards,

norepli
(01-05-2012, 02:08 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Link in first post is broken , please upload the bios to modify it .

The original link still works for me and there have been several downloads as well. Anyway, here is the BIOS file again (attached).

Thanks,

norepli


Attached Files
.rom   LENOVO-52CN11WW.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 376)
find
quote
#13
Hello Ahmed,

Thanks for responding, really I have no problem waiting for free help or even if I don't get help I understand. I, like norepli, just was mislead by the use of the word "shortly". It would've been better had you said "when i get the chance" or something along these lines. I understand you free time is limited now that you have told us your occupation, I didn't even have time to respond to any posts from you until today since i've been out the door while checking my "updates" (your site being one of them).

But that is all past now, huh? It's great to hear from you, and I would be very grateful for your help, as would others with this laptop (Googling "lenovo b575 bios mods" has this thread as first result).

Thanks again and schoolwork/studies always come first Tongue

-Metroid

find
quote
#14
Hi All ,

Thank you all for your understand , i appreciate this and i`m sorry again for my late response .

After downloading the bios and from first look when the tool decompress it , i found its UEFI secure core tiano not a normal phoenix bioses as i was thinking like other bioses here .
as far as i knew no one had unlocked tiano core bioses before and for me , i research this when i have free time .
I have wrote this thread long time ago for all UEFI users :-

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-FO...UEFI-USERS

and marked all UEFI requests in the forum with ( UEFI ) word in the thread title and i can`t modify it .

@Norepli : can i knew who has unlocked the bios for you ! as far as i knew , no one has unlocked UEFI bios ( AMI APTIO OR PHOENIX SECURE CORE TIANO ) only INSYDE is unlocked ........... please let me knew who unlocked your bios sothat i can contact him . Thanks in advance .

@Metroid : I`m so sorry , i can`t modify this bios and as i mentioned before i have written a thread for UEFI users that it can`t be modified till now and all mods are for TEST only and may brick your notebook if something goes wrong .

Thank you ,
Ahmed


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#15
Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for looking; however, I cannot divulge any information regarding who or how it was done because that would be a violation of my contract with this unnamed professional. Furthermore, I can tell you in advance tha he (or his company) would not divulge any information that could be posted on a public website for use by all. That would definitely be counter-productive to his business of helping others for a fee.

Anyway, thanks for trying.

norepli
find
quote
#16
I understand Ahmed, thanks for taking a look, I understand you don't want to give anyone something that could brick their entire laptop! Of course, getting information on how to unlock these UEFI BIOS's is pretty much non-existent, so the only way I can see is to go and enlist the help of a business...I think I'll wait a little, see what happens, what my options are. Thanks again, me and you, norepli, everyone hope that more information on the UEFI bioses becomes available! For now I'm content with my performance.

-Metroid_III
find
quote
#17
(12-01-2011, 09:34 AM)norepli Wrote: Hello all,

This is really a wonderful forum and a great place to learn as well!

Is it possible to unlock the tabs , menus and options on a Phoenix BIOS in a Lenovo B575 laptop? If so, please consider this as a request for assistance in that area.

My specific concern is that Lenovo claims the B575 supports a dual-channel memory configuration; however, it cannot be verified either via the BIOS (no memory information available) or CPU-Z (information is greyed-out on Memory and SPD tabs).

So, when I asked Lenovo "what to do", they basically told me to take it to a technician that can modify the BIOS (really true). Now, given that the B575 is a very cheap laptop, I guess I can understand his response.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! (BIOS is attached)

Best regards,

norepli

Hi

I need to re-flash my bios on a Lenovo B575 laptop (amd cpu - phoenix bios)
(if does not save settings and cannot reset to defaults)

1. Can I use your bios image attached for this?
2. What software did you used to extract the bios? what software should I use to flash it into my laptop via Windows 7?
3. any other help on reflashing original bios to this laptop will be wellcomed :-)
thanks.
find
quote
#18
привет!!! всем как скачат? LENOVO-52CN11WW.rom

заранее блогадарность!!!

спасибо) за биос
find
quote
#19
Hi,

Did u update successfully the Bios on a Lenovo B575 laptop?

Thanks,

Vlad

Hi

I need to re-flash my bios on a Lenovo B575 laptop (amd cpu - phoenix bios)
(if does not save settings and cannot reset to defaults)

1. Can I use your bios image attached for this?
2. What software did you used to extract the bios? what software should I use to flash it into my laptop via Windows 7?
3. any other help on reflashing original bios to this laptop will be wellcomed :-)
thanks.
[/quote]
find
quote
#20
(12-01-2011, 09:34 AM)norepli Wrote: Hello all,

This is really a wonderful forum and a great place to learn as well!

Is it possible to unlock the tabs , menus and options on a Phoenix BIOS in a Lenovo B575 laptop? If so, please consider this as a request for assistance in that area.

My specific concern is that Lenovo claims the B575 supports a dual-channel memory configuration; however, it cannot be verified either via the BIOS (no memory information available) or CPU-Z (information is greyed-out on Memory and SPD tabs).

So, when I asked Lenovo "what to do", they basically told me to take it to a technician that can modify the BIOS (really true). Now, given that the B575 is a very cheap laptop, I guess I can understand his response.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! (BIOS is attached)

Best regards,

norepli

can you upload again or send my email noomix_@hotmail.com
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)