Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424224
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223927
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119109
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 360
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309554
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169172
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 776
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61125

[SOLVED] Dell R810 & R910 with ES CPU's
#11
2.7.7 would be great - I just got this and it has 2.2.3, which I would update anyway. It also has idrac enterprise with a vflash. I'm happy with 2.7.7, but if you want to try 2.10.0 (or whatever version) as a test, I can probably try it with relative safety.

Thank you!
Eric
find
quote
#12
Did you tried to boot your ES CPU with BIOS 2.2.3?
find
quote
#13
(12-31-2017, 02:53 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Did you tried to boot your ES CPU with BIOS 2.2.3?

yeah, I ran into the screen that tells me 6F1 isn't a supported stepping. I can get into bios, USC, etc., but can't do a full boot. However, at the moment I have a spare set of cpu's (e7-4860's). I put two of them in so I can get full functionality. The 4860's are slated for a third server, so I wanted to try to get this server up and running on the 8870's while I could borrow the 4860's, just to make everything easier.
find
quote
#14
Try to flash my mod of 2.7.7.
find
quote
#15
Deathbringer,

I'm having trouble flashing this with phlash16.exe on a dos bootable (my first modded bios, so maybe I'm missing something?). With the latest version of phlash, I get 'Invalid FlashInt.Bin' and with previous versions I get 'Platform Signature Not Found'. Do you have any advice?

Thank you,
Eric
find
quote
#16
phlash16 is not combatible with this BIOS.
Download native R910_BIOS_NTW3R_WN32_2.7.7.EXE and unpack it by WinRAR.
Go to payload folder and replace file R910-020707C.hdr with modded version.
Run spsetup.exe

BTW: I asked you:
(12-03-2017, 02:40 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Can you flash BIOS with HDR-file?
find
quote
#17
Can you make a bios to R810? I will be grateful.
find
quote
#18
peery
I can edit 2.7.0 version. Can you downgrade BIOS version to 2.7.0 - http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/0...erId=H9K1G
Can you flash BIOS with HDR-file?
find
quote
#19
(01-18-2018, 11:28 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: peery
I can edit 2.7.0 version. Can you downgrade BIOS version to 2.7.0 - http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/0...erId=H9K1G
Can you flash BIOS with HDR-file?

Yes, I can use .hdr file. every version you can edit will be good. I want to upgrade the CPU and I have a problem.

I will be very grateful
find
quote
#20
peery
Try to flash my mod of 2.7.0.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)