Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 93
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424398
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3611
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 275
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 202
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224436
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119165
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6781
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 400
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309693
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20271
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169263
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 820
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5791
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61193

Samsung RC710 S03 Unlock
#21
To all BIOS modifiers! My request is still alive! I hope someone can help me someday! It's very important to me, so please guys if some of You have time do me a favour! Thank You    Wink
find
quote
#22
(09-13-2015, 04:41 PM)d0llypl Wrote: To all BIOS modifiers! My request is still alive! I hope someone can help me someday! It's very important to me, so please guys if some of You have time do me a favour! Thank You    Wink
find
quote
#23
d0llypl
(09-13-2015, 04:41 PM)d0llypl Wrote: To all BIOS modifiers! My request is still alive! I hope someone can help me someday! It's very important to me, so please guys if some of You have time do me a favour! Thank You    Wink

I created an account just to reply to this thread. (I know I will get banned for this but isn't it important to share information with each other?)
"Before you overclock your CPU its very important to increase the TDP limits. Get yourself Throttlestop 8.30 and increase the TDP limit to both 55W and 55A." (Tomshardware user)
 
As of now there is no dice to unlock this BIOS in any way I have tried. I guess. Phoenix technologies is only a service provider to create BIOSes for Samsung commercial uses onto their motherboards.

I need help.

According to CPU-Z, my Samsung RC510 (same as yours except yours is 17.3"), with the motherboard manufacturer as Samsung Electronics. It has a Havendale/Clarkdale Host Bridge Rev.02.
BIOS version is 03HU.M008.20110119.KSY
By: Phoenix Technologies Limited
I need a recommendation on a tool to dump my BIOS.

As of now I am also in the same situation as you, after crawling through all over the net. All I have achieved is only to change Turbo TDP so that all 4 cores can boost to the Maximum Turbo of 2.93 GHz. I would also really like to overclock my laptop to around 3.6-4.0 GHz in hopes to prolong the usable life of my laptop.
Even though it is not recommended to overclock a laptop, I am mindful of the risks and have already modded my fan to the USB, replaced TIM with TX-4 etc.

I would appreciate if someone on this forum can help to make an unlock BIOS or issue a CPU microcode update to an Intel Extreme Edition CPU code which allows overclocking.

My laptop specifications are as follows:
Samsung RC510 (np-510-s01sg)

OS: Windows 8.1 Pro x64

CPU: Intel Core ™ Previous Gen i5 480M 2.67GHz @2.93 GHz
Bus Speed 133 MHz, Core Multiplier 22.0x

CPU PLL: ICS RS3187CL (Kynix Semiconductor) http://www.alldatasheet.com/view.jsp?Sea...d=RS3187CL  http://www.kynix.com/Detail/34172/RS3187CL.html  ICS9LR3187B uses external 14.318MHz oscillator (Note: THis PLL is not supported in SetFSB)

GPU: Geforce GT 315M
RAM: 2x 4GB DDR3 RAM @1066 MHz 7-7-7-20-86 1T
Disk Drive: Samsung 850 Pro SSD 128GB
Optical Disk Drive: HGST 5400rpm 750GB HDD

Will be back soon!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)