Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 798
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3542
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425657
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227625
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

Samsung Sens R710 Unlock Request
#1
Hello,

This is my first post in this forums, i really like what is happening here Smile

I kindly ask if possible to help me to unlock my bios hidden futures.

Normally when i was using only one memory slot i could overclock my CPU from SETFSB with great success, but since i am using 2 memory slots and the memories are running in dual channel mode, i cannot overclock it anymore, and i am sure from bios i can do more tricks.

Thank you again...

Samsung Mother board R710
Bios: Phoenix SecureCore
Cpu: Intel Quad Core q9000 2.0
Video: GT130


Attached Files
.rar   10SV.rar (Size: 1.09 MB / Downloads: 33)
find
quote
#2
Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#3
(02-17-2012, 08:31 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.

Thank you, waiting for you reply Smile
find
quote
#4
I have a question Smile what happens when you press shift key in the setup utility ! is there any menus appears ! i`m talking about the original BIOS .

Here is the unlocked BIOS :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?xof682z2uwbz704


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#5
Thank you very much! I confirm is full unlocked the bios now.... I Could not online any descriptions from "intel" category functions could you please point me were i can read more about all the options?>

Thank you
find
quote
#6
I am no expert into this... but do you know if is possible from phoenix bios to change the vcore of the memory or other options of memory?
find
quote
#7
No VCORE options available in most of notebooks ............ but you can find memory options .

Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#8
Hey guys. I am owner of Samsung R710 laptop and today I was looking for unlocked Bios and found this thread.
It must be some other device of Yours I meant the Sens because I woudn't brick my laptop otherwise Sad
Can You please confirm that we are talking about two different devices because I couldn't find on line anything about Samsung Sense R710.
Also if You might to know where to go to find some details about Bios recovery then I would be very glad

madmax
find
quote
#9
Hehe all good my friend but you dont gain much from it....

I am oc this laptop 40% from 2ghz to 2.8ghz

With 2 methods
Set fsb from 2000 to 2500
And activate dual ida from 7.5 to 8.5 mulltiplier unlock with throtlestop or so

Regards
find
quote
#10
Nograta is it the same Samsung we talking about?
http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/...-techspecs
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)