Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3546
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223667
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 234
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6733
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309480
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61902
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 561
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20211
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169132
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6255
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5731
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61100
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274935
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 880

[Solved] Lenovo ThinkCentreM57 6395-AB5 BIOS Core2Duo E8400 Wolfdale E0 CPU Microcode
#11
(11-18-2010, 11:26 AM)big t Wrote:
(11-17-2010, 08:10 PM)1234s282 Wrote: OK , Microcode for 1067A inserted correctly and bios rebuilt Smile

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Lenovo%20...34s282.zip

Try at your own risk!

Best of luck!

Admin

So I try your latest BIOS mod. Winphlasher does all steps: verify, create backup file etc. but when starts bios reflash procedure all system hangs for a few seconds and reboots. Any ideas?


Can not download

find
quote
#12
The download link seems to be working fine , are you having a problem with downloading the file or flashing it?

Admin
find
quote
#13
I was in China, can not be downloaded. Can you send E-mail to me? E-mail: 1261628015@QQ.com, Thank you very much
find
quote
#14
(11-19-2010, 06:21 AM)1234s282 Wrote: Try flashing using DOS (Tutorial is on these forums)

Admin

Hello,

In my case for flashing Phoenix BIOS using DOS, should I use AWDFLASH utility? Or some another? Maybe you can suggest one?
find
quote
#15
Hello once again,

I forced to update my BIOS with your modified file. I made bootable DOS USB flash disk and I used files from my floppy BIOS update. I renamed your file according to my OEM BIOS file $image54.usf and durring update process I got Phlash16 error     . So I found donor *hsh file for my CPUID 1067A
.rar   1067A.HSH.rar (Size: 231 bytes / Downloads: 14) . After that all goes OK and flashing finished successfully. After reboot I got this screen
.rar   SVGA BIOS.rar (Size: 101.15 KB / Downloads: 12) . And no continuous booting. So I used my USB floppy drive for BIOS recovering procedure. Recovery finished successfully.

Now question is, what is the problem with SVGA BIOS screen?? Could it be that you modify not my BIOS OEM file? And maybe you can modify my BIOS, including 1067A CPU microcode, that I could update BIOS using my floppy files
.rar   BIOS From Floppy.rar (Size: 1,018.56 KB / Downloads: 17) ? Thanks.
find
quote
#16
Hello,

Any issues about my BIOS update?
find
quote
#17
Sorry , have you tried the recovery instructions? Seems that the mod was corrupt or you had a bad flash!

http://www.bios-mods.com , click "Bios Recovery" at the top

Admin
find
quote
#18
(11-29-2010, 06:53 PM)1234s282 Wrote: Sorry , have you tried the recovery instructions? Seems that the mod was corrupt or you had a bad flash!

http://www.bios-mods.com , click "Bios Recovery" at the top

Admin

Sorry, don't understand the purpose of recovery instructions usage. I already told that after bios update with your mod failed, I use my original floppy bios recovery function. And got BIOS recover successful.

So please maybe you can check my BIOS mod file again?
find
quote
#19
Sorry , this mod is proving very difficult

Admin
find
quote
#20
(11-30-2010, 04:54 AM)1234s282 Wrote: Sorry , this mod is proving very difficult

Admin

So you and your team can't help me?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)