Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424154
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3556
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 163
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6739
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 353
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309511
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 565
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20217
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169145
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6262
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5736
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61111
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274950

[Solved] Upgraded T7700 CPU on a Acer Extensa 5630EZ
#1
Hi guys, I succesfully upgraded a T7700 on my laptop above. It works perfectly but, after the bios screen, it shows me the list of the installed hardware and at the end "FB No microcode update loaded for alternate processor"; I have to press F1 and system starts properly. Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance
Simone

P.S.

Follow my bios and cpu specs.





S-Spec number: SLAF7
Stepping: G0
CPU ID: 06FB


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.36_A_A.zip (Size: 4.97 MB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#2
Please help me!! Blush
find
quote
#3
(12-21-2014, 10:46 AM)SimoSi84 Wrote: Hi guys, I succesfully upgraded a T7700 on my laptop above. It works perfectly but, after the bios screen, it shows me the list of the installed hardware and at the end "FB No microcode update loaded for alternate processor"; I have to press F1 and system starts properly. Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance
Simone

P.S.

Follow my bios and cpu specs.

S-Spec number: SLAF7
Stepping: G0
CPU ID: 06FB

Hi friend,
I don't know if this CPU is full supported into your Bios, but It seems that
Bios not contains the processor's supported instruction set which are
alternatively introduced by Microcode !
Look here Donovan Guide :

http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/2013/06/i...codes.html

Here latest microcode file :

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=24290&lang=eng

Here WinRAR :

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Microcode Extracting Tool :

http://www.elhvb.com/mboards/wimsbios/microdecode.rar

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
(12-22-2014, 06:24 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-21-2014, 10:46 AM)SimoSi84 Wrote: Hi guys, I succesfully upgraded a T7700 on my laptop above. It works perfectly but, after the bios screen, it shows me the list of the installed hardware and at the end "FB No microcode update loaded for alternate processor"; I have to press F1 and system starts properly. Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance
Simone

P.S.

Follow my bios and cpu specs.

S-Spec number: SLAF7
Stepping: G0
CPU ID: 06FB

Hi friend,
I don't know if this CPU is full supported into your Bios, but It seems that
Bios not contains the processor's supported instruction set which are
alternatively introduced by Microcode !
Look here Donovan Guide :

http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/2013/06/i...codes.html

Here latest microcode file :

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=24290&lang=eng

Here WinRAR :

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Microcode Extracting Tool :

http://www.elhvb.com/mboards/wimsbios/microdecode.rar

Regards


Thank you so much for your response, I am very appreciated it; is there a way to see/check the exact info for my T7700 into those files ?
find
quote
#5
(12-21-2014, 10:46 AM)SimoSi84 Wrote: Hi guys, I succesfully upgraded a T7700 on my laptop above. It works perfectly but, after the bios screen, it shows me the list of the installed hardware and at the end "FB No microcode update loaded for alternate processor"; I have to press F1 and system starts properly. Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance
Simone

P.S.

Follow my bios and cpu specs.





S-Spec number: SLAF7
Stepping: G0
CPU ID: 06FB

Hello friend~~ Smile

Uncompress  BIOS_Acer_1.36_A_A.zip,we can found that,there are three type of environment to flash bios.(dos and x86 and x64)

I have help you out to injected micro code that you need .
Here is bios modification link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!igZDEK4T!xBm10hzwTL...tt3v3IzSY4

Uncompress this file and copy them to dos folder then to replace original bios file(HMA136.ROM and HMA136.WPH)

You need to make a usb dos stick to going to dos environment, then execute bios.bat to start update bios.

Remember to give me a feedback,i wanna to know whether it is success and normal  with your laptop.


Good luck to you. Heart



Feng

find
quote
#6
(12-22-2014, 08:56 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hello friend~~ Smile

Uncompress  BIOS_Acer_1.36_A_A.zip,we can found that,there are three type of environment to flash bios.(dos and x86 and x64)

I have help you out to injected micro code that you need .
Here is bios modification link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!igZDEK4T!xBm10hzwTL...tt3v3IzSY4

Uncompress this file and copy them to dos folder then to replace original bios file(HMA136.ROM and HMA136.WPH)

You need to make a usb dos stick to going to dos environment, then execute bios.bat to start update bios.

Remember to give me a feedback,i wanna to know whether it is success and normal  with your laptop.


Good luck to you. Heart


Feng


Dear Feng,
I don't know how to thank you for helping me so quickly! I tried your bios few minutes ago and It worked perfectly in my system! It's one of the best Christmas gift that I've ever received! Angel
find
quote
#7
(12-22-2014, 02:51 PM)SimoSi84 Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 08:56 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hello friend~~ Smile

Uncompress  BIOS_Acer_1.36_A_A.zip,we can found that,there are three type of environment to flash bios.(dos and x86 and x64)

I have help you out to injected micro code that you need .
Here is bios modification link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!igZDEK4T!xBm10hzwTL...tt3v3IzSY4

Uncompress this file and copy them to dos folder then to replace original bios file(HMA136.ROM and HMA136.WPH)

You need to make a usb dos stick to going to dos environment, then execute bios.bat to start update bios.

Remember to give me a feedback,i wanna to know whether it is success and normal  with your laptop.


Good luck to you. Heart


Feng


Dear Feng,
I don't know how to thank you for helping me so quickly! I tried your bios few minutes ago and It worked perfectly in my system! It's one of the best Christmas gift that I've ever received! Angel

It's great!!

I'm glad that you got success!!

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)