Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6358
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424484
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224598
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61970
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20283
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169349
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

Sony VGN-AR760U - Unlocked hidden options & EIST Unlocked
#11
(07-12-2011, 09:47 AM)anypet Wrote: Hi Kizwan!
This the VGN-AR95US Japan type rom,
could you help me ? modify support windows 7.
thanks you
Hi,

For your request to get proper attention, please create new request thread in Request section. If you want SLIC mod, please request it over here.

If you use my modified BIOS image & you like it, please consider making a donation. Thank you very much. Smile
Donate Here
find
quote
#12
(02-09-2011, 02:19 AM)kizwan Wrote: This is modified BIOS image for Sony Vaio VGN-AR760U. It is based on BIOS R2080J8F which hippotek gave to me (R2080J8SLIC21.zip - see previous post). This mod was requested by hippotek in the other forum. I post the modified BIOS here in case anyone else who own the same notebook in this forum also looking for the same modified BIOS. Use it at your own risk.
Sony Vaio VGN-AR760U R2080J8F MOD R2.rar (Please give feedback if you use this modified BIOS. Please take pictures of the unlocked options on your computer & post it here.)
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST) is unlocked - for enabling dual-IDA using ThrottleStop.

[Image: sonyvaiovgnar760umod.jpg][Image: sonyvaiovgnar760umod1.jpg]
[Image: sonyvaiovgnar760umod3.jpg][Image: sonyvaiovgnar760umod4.jpg]

Quote:NOTES: I have unlocked other menu as well. Please be careful with it. If your computer doesn't boot after changing something in the sub-menu, you will need to disconnect the CMOS/RTC battery to reset CMOS back to default. To do so, you will need to open your notebook casing.
Please make sure your notebook can recover corrupted BIOS with CRISIS disk before flashing BIOS with this modified BIOS image. I will not responsible for any problem. Good luck. Smile

I have a Sony VAIO VGNAR730E with a BIOS Version R2080J8, I would like to know is the file Sony VAIO VGN-AR760U R2080J8F MOD R2.rar is compatible with this model. Thanks
find
quote
#13
I don't know. If the BIOS version is the same, it should be compatible.

If you use my modified BIOS image & you like it, please consider making a donation. Thank you very much. Smile
Donate Here
find
quote
#14
I'm trying to backup my bios and install the bios that you modify (Sony Vaio VGN-AR760U R2080J8F MOD R2.rar). I'm using phlash and awdflash but the software (phlash) give me a error (file open failed on platform.bin) and awdflash show another error. What application do you use to backup and flashing the bios? I have a VGN-AR730e Sony Vaio. I need to install your bios modification because I want to enable the virtualization feature. I want to run some virtual machime.

Thanks


find
quote
#15
awdflash is for award only. Please use phlash16.exe latest version (e.g. v1.7.0.18) or find WBFLASH.exe.

If you use my modified BIOS image & you like it, please consider making a donation. Thank you very much. Smile
Donate Here
find
quote
#16
I could install your modify file (VGN-AR760U R2080J8F MOD R2.rar) into my laptop (Sony VAIO VGN-AR730E). It working in a correct way and I can enable virtualization in the BIOS.

I used WinPlash V1.7.16.0 and your file (VGN-AR760U R2080J8F MOD R2.rar) for flashing my bios. Thanks for your modification to the bios file (R2080J8).

I'm interested in learning about bios programming (modification). Where can I get a good tutorial or Book to start? Where do you recommend me to start? Is there any bios simulation program? I know programming and I have some knowledge of assembly language.

Thanks for all.
find
quote
#17
Hello all,

i had the same bio r2080j8 version in my VGN-AR61M, my notebook monitor had broken and it does not display anything until windows boots, i've successfully managed to flash the bios kizwan shared (thank you really much kizwan)

Now what i want to do to is make the below setting blind.

Change below setting to CRT to make the before windows screens to be displayed in external monitor.

Advanced -> Workaround Control Sub-Menu -> Video (Intel IGD) Control Sub Menu -> IGD - Boot Type

Tried it with looking at setup screen emulation but still have no success,

Can someone give me excact key combination to make this happen?
Or is there anyway to change the setting in phoneix bios editor and reflash?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)