Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 67
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424309
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224185
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169211
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61162

Sony Vaio VGN-FE31M (R0170J3) / VGN-FE41M (R0200J3)
#41
FEEDBACK:

This modded bios works also on VGN-FE41M and it is good but it presents one defect: audio acute wheezing which bothers a lot. This unlocked bios is useful to enable AHCI function on hard drive which supports this feature. However I'll return to official bios because of bother wheezing.


PS: vaio is a piece of "Ship".... hardware producer limiting user to take benefits of hardware.

Thermaltake Mozart VC4000SNS|OCZ ModXtream-Pro 700W|Asrock 4coredual-sata2|ZeroTherm Zen120|CPUCore 2 X6800|PQI Turbo PC2-4200 2x1GB|Sapphire HD3850 AGP|Asus Physx P1 PCI-E|WD Caviar Blue WD5000AAKS|Asus VB175T|Logitech Z-5500|Xp/Lubuntu-Srware Iron
find
quote
#42
Hi,

I have "Platform Signature not found in the interface" error, I have tried with Winphlash and this guide:
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...GINAL-BIOS

If anyone can help me.

VGN-FE41M R0200J3
find
quote
#43
(09-21-2011, 08:08 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Here is the unlocked bios ( the new intel tab is unlocked ) .



i will wait your reply after flashing the bios .

Hello.
I'm new here and any help is very appreciated.

I have a Sony Vaio VGN-FE41M with MBX-149 motherboard, 2Gb (2*1Gb) RAM and a T5500 processor (you can see it here http://ark.intel.com/products/27253/Inte...67-MHz-FSB )

I want to update the BIOS in order to have 4Gb (2*2Gb) RAM and a T7500 processor (you can see it here  http://ark.intel.com/products/29761/Inte...00-MHz-FSB )

When I have try to use your bios version I have encountered this errors:

-in DOS -> http://i.imgur.com/MjKPnrl.jpg

-in Windows -> http://imgur.com/a/K4uX7

Can you please tell me what to do in order to be able to change the BIOS?

Thank you for your time.
find
quote
#44
Hello:

I've just flashed an VGN-FE31M with Winphlash v.1.4.0.11100 with success!!!
Thank you all for your help.

Next is to find accurate information of the meaning and adjustments of "Intel Menu" options in the modded BIOS...


Can someone help me finding such information? I couldn't find googling by myself...

Thank you for helping me.
find
quote
#45

.zip   R0200J3_MOD.WPH.zip (Size: 660.72 KB / Downloads: 278)

I've the unlocked bios for vgn-fe41m if someone needs it, tell me. The file should be that issued as attachment.
No responsibility I assume for any damage and or problems of every nature. Before flashing this mod save any important data of the hard disk.

Thermaltake Mozart VC4000SNS|OCZ ModXtream-Pro 700W|Asrock 4coredual-sata2|ZeroTherm Zen120|CPUCore 2 X6800|PQI Turbo PC2-4200 2x1GB|Sapphire HD3850 AGP|Asus Physx P1 PCI-E|WD Caviar Blue WD5000AAKS|Asus VB175T|Logitech Z-5500|Xp/Lubuntu-Srware Iron
find
quote
#46
(01-24-2017, 01:24 PM)Azrael5 Wrote: I have the sony vaio VGN FE28B i need the Bios modify is Good?? for 4 GB ram and installa harf disk SSD.

Thanks.

Regard Roberto

I've the unlocked bios for vgn-fe41m if someone needs it, tell me. The file should be that issued as attachment.
No responsibility I assume for any damage and or problems of every nature. Before flashing this mod save any important data of the hard disk.
find
quote
#47
any feedback about the unlocked bios I uploaded?

Thermaltake Mozart VC4000SNS|OCZ ModXtream-Pro 700W|Asrock 4coredual-sata2|ZeroTherm Zen120|CPUCore 2 X6800|PQI Turbo PC2-4200 2x1GB|Sapphire HD3850 AGP|Asus Physx P1 PCI-E|WD Caviar Blue WD5000AAKS|Asus VB175T|Logitech Z-5500|Xp/Lubuntu-Srware Iron
find
quote
#48
(04-01-2018, 08:32 AM)Azrael5 Wrote: any feedback about the unlocked bios I uploaded?

Hi Azrael5,

thanks for this mod!

It works on my VGN-FE41M fine, but i'm still not able to change the AHCI settings (there is still no such entry available).

Any ideas?


greetings from Germany

Gerold
find
quote
#49
(04-05-2018, 09:16 AM)GFoltan Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 08:32 AM)Azrael5 Wrote: any feedback about the unlocked bios I uploaded?

Hi Azrael5,

thanks for this mod!

It works on my VGN-FE41M fine, but i'm still not able to change the AHCI settings (there is still no such entry available).

Any ideas?


greetings from Germany

Gerold

thanks for the reply. I don't know about it I have to contact the modder. thanks for the reply. I don't know about it I have to contact the modder. If I had the answer before I would have contacted the modder before. Which features are visible? May you make some screenshots? Thanks.

EDIT: the modder stated that the bios doesn't have that feature.

Thermaltake Mozart VC4000SNS|OCZ ModXtream-Pro 700W|Asrock 4coredual-sata2|ZeroTherm Zen120|CPUCore 2 X6800|PQI Turbo PC2-4200 2x1GB|Sapphire HD3850 AGP|Asus Physx P1 PCI-E|WD Caviar Blue WD5000AAKS|Asus VB175T|Logitech Z-5500|Xp/Lubuntu-Srware Iron
find
quote
#50
(05-10-2016, 03:51 AM)EnkiduEnkidu Wrote: Hello:

I've just flashed an VGN-FE31M with Winphlash v.1.4.0.11100 with success!!!
Thank you all for your help.

Next is to find accurate information of the meaning and adjustments of "Intel Menu" options in the modded BIOS...


Can someone help me finding such information? I couldn't find googling by myself...

Thank you for helping me.

hi mate where i can find Winphlash v.1.4.0.11100 ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)