Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1816
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14059
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424601
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3666
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 335
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225008
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119225
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 306
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6825
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 452
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309868
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 670
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20331
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169468
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

[Support Request] Acer 5750G Fan Settings
#11
here you go 3 screen shots as per your request....hope this helps and hope you can sort this

1 -    
2 -    
3 -    



this is a screen shot i took 2 days ago thought you may as look at this too

   
find
quote
#12
I tried it several times, but I just couldn't get that second screenshot. The system is very unresponsive while flashing in progress, and I can't get RWE to refresh the EC window, nor take any kind of screenshot (using Gadwin PrintScreen). "Not responding" and nothing changes, all the way up to the forced restart. You can do this on your system? Any special trick?

Screenshots 1 and 3 are attached.

EDIT: Yeah, I also thought of taking an "analog" screenshot with my phone, but it would be useless, since the data isn't there. RWE EC window just hangs, nothing new is displayed.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#13
(09-01-2013, 06:33 AM)TheBurek Wrote: I tried it several times, but I just couldn't get that second screenshot. The system is very unresponsive while flashing in progress, and I can't get RWE to refresh the EC window, nor take any kind of screenshot (using Gadwin PrintScreen). "Not responding" and nothing changes, all the way up to the forced restart. You can do this on your system? Any special trick?

Screenshots 1 and 3 are attached.

EDIT: Yeah, I also thought of taking an "analog" screenshot with my phone, but it would be useless, since the data isn't there. RWE EC window just hangs, nothing new is displayed.

You're right, 2nd ec reading isn't realiable. I didn't know that flashing procedure freezes the whole system, sorry for the waste of time guys. And my changes to EC firmware seems to sort no effect. [censored] it Sad Maybe with a modified platform.ini (disabling EC flash only) we can take a correct RW reading. But at this point, I think EC firmware mod isn't a concrete possibility. I've tried almost everything, and I'm afraid we need a hardcore modder with advanced low level software/hardware knowledges for this. But I don't want to give up. I'll start to parse DSDT and SSDT tables to find out how this damned fan works. However I'll provide asap this modified .ini file for a second try.
find
quote
#14
Bump, i'd really like this to get solved and am willing to do all the testing neccessary for this to workSad can't play dota2 without the cpu throttling... goddamn fan
find
quote
#15
any news concerning the solutions? :/
I tried the same with the rw everything and bios update, but no luck with the photo...
find
quote
#16
Acer Aspire 5750G-5755G bios 1.21. My findings:
GPU temperature sensor: 180
CPU temperature sensor: missing (179?)
Fan profile: 175
Fan speed: 174
Bios control: probably 171 (it's constant 8, and writing 0 here makes the fan stop but not let you to speed it up)
Bios value to enable manual fan controll: missing

Any news here?
find
quote
#17
Hello Everybody!

So I have had the same fan problem and I ended up reverse engineering the application provided by Acer and created an open source perl script that does the same thing.
It turns out that it doesn't interface with the EC using the standard ports 0x62 and 0x66 but rather 0x68 and 0x6C.

I have posted this on a few other forums, hopefully other people will find it useful as well.
Take care though as I have only tested this on my Acer 5750G laptop...

https://github.com/neduard/acer_5750G_fan_maximiser

Happy colling!
Eduard
find
quote
#18
I also have this problem with my TS11-HR but I could swear the machine was working fine out of the box and it wasn't until I updated the BIOS to the official V1.21 that it no longer functioned correctly...

I have been looking for an unlocked 1.18 or 1.19 BIOS to test but have not yet been successful in finding one (I found one on a russian site but it gives a region map error)...
find
quote
#19
Hello I have a Easynote ls11hr (icore5 and ati hd7470), tried every BIOS and settings but I have always the same issue:
- either the fan is not runing at all, making the CPU at 10 degree
- either the fan is way too loud (except for internet browsing - without videos)
Is there anyone who found a BIOS mod or something that I can use to tweak the speed (I want it to be silent, but not dead..)
Cheers!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)