Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 97
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424413
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3613
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 276
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 203
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 303
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224451
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6782
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 401
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309702
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20273
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169267
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 821
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61195

[Test, 22cn35ww] IdeaPad u450p Wifi remove
#1
Hello,

it's possible to remove the whitelist from the lenovo ideapad u450p? I want to try a n-draft network card, because I have only a g-network card.

Best Regards Smile
find
quote
#2
-Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Model: IdeaPad U450P
-Bios Revision: 22CN35WW (V2.02)
-Bios Release: 31 Mar 2010
-Bios link: http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/ot/en/driversdownloads/APR_Driver_List.aspx?CategoryID=209243&OS=-1#
-Bios Type: Phoenix
-Tools: Phoenix Mod Tool v1.78
-Bios files: FLASHABL_NWL.ROM
-Modifier: TTAV134

WLAN whitelist protection "removed"
Reduced fan speed

IdeaPad U450P_22CN35WW_X32_X64_no_whitelist_reduced_fan_speed.zip
find
quote
#3
@ BlackChrisBerry

any feedback?
find
quote
#4
@TTAV134

I've tried your Bios, works really great thx a lot. Now i'm able to use the intel 5100 agn in my lenovo 450p.
Could you mod another bios for me, because the original one you've modded has a fan bug, i'v tried another bios before and that worked great and fixed this bug. So now i have to use your modded version for the wifi card, but with the fan bug.
I could send you my backuped one and you remove the whitelist from this version?

Would be really great if you could do this!

THX in advance.

Tow3r
find
quote
#5
3 months for a feedback and just because you need an other mod that's not serious.

are you refering to this bios mod: http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-Y-U-...d-p/340509


WLAN whitelist protection "removed"
Reduced fan speed

IdeaPad U450P_22CN35WW_X32_X64_no_whitelist_reduced_fan_speed.zip



find
quote
#6
Hey i just found your post by google, I'm not the one who has opened this thread. Wink
And your mod was what I was searching for.

Yeah that's the bios I mentioned. Thx, I will give this another try and will be back with my feedback shortly Smile
So here I'm back, with my feedback - This is now the ultimate BIOS version for my U450p. Thx for your help.
I'm able to use the Intel WIFI Link 5100 agn without any problems and the new fan speed settings work great, too.
find
quote
#7
Any chance you could repost a link, TTAV? I've got a U450P here that needs some Atheros lovin'. Smile
find
quote
#8
I have to do it from scratch, it's the 32Bit version flasher only.

If you need 64Bit version just download original 64Bit version flasher from manufacturer's page and take the FLASHABL.ROM from this one and replace the BIOS.WPH on 64Bit version with it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I wait your news Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#9
(01-04-2012, 05:18 PM)WindDrake Wrote: Any chance you could repost a link, TTAV? I've got a U450P here that needs some Atheros lovin'. Smile

Can you confirm that camiloml BIOS works for U450P (x64), please?

I wait your answer
find
quote
#10
(09-12-2013, 01:52 PM)butmir Wrote:
(01-04-2012, 05:18 PM)WindDrake Wrote: Any chance you could repost a link, TTAV? I've got a U450P here that needs some Atheros lovin'. Smile

Can you confirm that camiloml BIOS works for U450P (x64), please?

I wait your answer

Try this mod: IdeaPad_U450p_22CN35WW_NWL
https://app.box.com/s/hsg6vnppicat7ihvic8m
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)