Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14003
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424471
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 208
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224557
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169332
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

[Test, sp49569] HP Compaq Presario CQ40-416AU Hidden Menu
#1
My BIOS is locked. I have a HP Compaq Presario CQ40-416AU and the bios Insyde H20. Help me to unlock AHCI and Hidden Menu because i need that to Install Mac

BIOS Download link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...6&sw_lang=

Thank You in Advance
find
quote
#2
Anyone?
find
quote
#3
Yes, someone, but please... patience Smile

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#4
Sure Thing I'll wait. Thanks in Advance
find
quote
#5
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#6
Thanks! I'll Post the Results Later.
Hi, I Installed it but it seems it didn't unlock the AHCI. It Unlocked the Cool and Quiet Feature.
find
quote
#7
Is there a working one?
I also need to unlock the AHCI function and according to "TheAwesomeOne24" this one doesn't unblock the needed menu at all.

Mine is a HP DV4-1275-MX, I'm trying to install Win 8 on a SSD.

Here's the link again: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp49501-50000/sp49569.exe
and just in case this is my PCID: 01110002141010000

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#8
I've installed this mod and it didn't done what TheAwesomeOne24 and I need: "The Advanced Menu" (LOL). I need the AHCI feature to turn it off so I can install Win8 on a SSD, the turn it back on after the first boot (information given by Microsoft support regarding error 0x0000021a)
It would be great if someone could get it done, I'm looking forward on several forums and it seems a lot of people is searching for it right now.
find
quote
#9
Can anyone help with this?

Thanks in advance!

nGoline
find
quote
#10
(10-28-2011, 06:59 AM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Can you reupload the file please, i needed , Thanks Good afternoon
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)