Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3544
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 204
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 247
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223659
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119092
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 234
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6732
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 347
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309477
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61902
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 560
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20210
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169128
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6254
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 763
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5730
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61097
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274935
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 879

[Test, sp51527] Compaq Presario CQ61-303sv Unlock Advanced Hidden Menus
#1
Question 
Hi everyone! I have a laptop CQ61-125EQ bios version F.23. The Bios can be found here
Is using an insyde bios.

I would like two features in my Insyde Bios, if it's possible:
1) Remove Whitelist and fix the wifi button issue
2) Enable hardware virtualization

1)
I just take an BCM94321MC and replaced the Atheros AR5007 and i get the 104 error. I found on this thread the bios modified which is the same bios like mine.

I tried that version is working, the message is gone, the card is working (BCM94321MC), the wifi button is acting crazy. It uses two colors: BLUE - when is activated and RED - when is deactivated. After update the modified bios the two colors are reversed: BLUE - When deactivated and RED - When activated Dodgy

I would like to fix that issue with the button, if it`s possible.

2)
I can't install on my MAC OS 10.7.2 which it's install on this laptop, Parallels Desktop 7. It tells me that My PC does not support hardware virtualization. This option should be in bios in System Configuration --> Hardware Virtualization -->Enable. I don't believe that this model does not support hardware virtualization. Is this option hide in the bios, or this feature is really not supported on this notebook?

I use a tool SecurAble to check that it support hardware virtualization. And i get this result:

[Image: Virtualization%20Check.png]

Hardware Virtualization Locked OFF this mean:

Quote:Virtualization Locked Off

This processor's advanced hardware support for virtualization has been disabled and "locked off" by some external influence - most likely by this system's BIOS as the system was booting. Since enabling hardware virtualization will allow faster and more secure virtual machines and their hosting operating systems to run at 100% full speed, you may wish to poke around in your system's BIOS to see whether you're able to find any references to "hardware virtualization" or "VMX", etc.

Thank you.

find
quote
#2
plz i want to Unlock the Advanced Hidden Menus also Unlock the Advanced VGA Hidden Menu

-Manufacturer: HP COMPAQ
-Models: Compaq Presario CQ61-303sv
-Bios revision: F23
-Released: 14 Jan 2011
-Bios Type: Insyde
-Bios Download Link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51501-52000/sp51527.exe


Best regards,, Big Grin
find
quote
#3
anyone here plz ?? Sad
find
quote
#4
(10-22-2011, 01:41 PM)ThE_SpawN Wrote: anyone here plz ?? Sad

people are here, give it a few days before bumps.

find
quote
#5
I too need this bios, as do quite a few other people - it seems to support a selection of laptops. IT looks like TTAV134 has done it in the past

TTAV134;429781 Wrote:-Manufacturer: HP COMPAQ
-Models: HP G61 G71 series with INTEL Processors
Compaq Presario CQ61 CQ71 series with INTEL Processors
-Bios revision: F23
-Released: 14 Jan 2011
-Bios Type: Insyde
-Bios Download Link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51501-52000/sp51527.exe
-Tool: Phoenix Mod Tool 1.79
-BIOS file: 3069F23.fd
-Modifier: TTAV134


Mods:
-SLIC2.1
-WLAN whitelist check "removed"
-IDE Controller option
-SATA Native Support
-AHCI Option ROM Support
-EIST unlocked
-Load/save Custom Defaults unlocked

HP_G61_G71_Compaq_CQ61_CQ71_INTEL_sp51527_3069F23_no_WL_no_EIST_more_options.zip


Flash with InsydeFlash

But the domain has expired. If someone could find this or repatch I would be grateful.

Thanks in advanced
find
quote
#6
2 test

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I wait your news.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#7
Firstly, thank you camiloml.

This has enabled alot of options in the bios. Including power options, and sata options. Also a full Debug menu within the bios.

Sadly though, I am unable to save any changes made within the bios. "Save and exit" merely leaves the laptop in a hung and non responsive state within the bios forcing me to reboot manually. I can confirm upon rebooting no changes were saved.

Any advice?
find
quote
#8
Well, this happens sometimes, we need to find the form responsible for the hung and hide it again Sad I will upload another mod as soon as i can.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#9
(10-23-2011, 04:42 PM)camiloml Wrote: 2 test

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I wait your news.


Thank you camiloml .

I installed the bios, the install went OK. There are a lot of features there Rolleyes

The problems are Like blahhtc says, with the "Save and Exit"

The white list is still active. I changed the wifi card with the BCM94321MC and i get that error: 104-Unsupported wireless network device detected....

find
quote
#10
I personally need the IDE/Sata settings left.

Please advise if there is any useful information we can provide from the installed bios.

I took out cmos battery to wipe to default settings, but still unable to save new changes.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)